What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Famous Rugby League Quotes

Tim Sheens after the GF yesterday

"we will be getting around to see all the fans over the next few days,and i would like to apologise now for the state we will be in"

RABK

Referee
hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
Terry Hill to Clint Newton

"your nothing but a f**ken reserve grader"

a few minutes later Tezza is deadset giving it to newton as he is being sent to the bin for Ten,after taking Tezza`s bait hook line and sinker

does anybody know what Tezza said to newton as he was going off the field`

I won't repeat what he said but it was something very low about Clint's father.

Since then Newton has been inform Terry Hill hasn't been in since 1995.

And boy did Terry Get it from the Newcastle crowd who knew what he said about Clint's father Jack. :)

Red and Blue Knight said:
I won't repeat what he said but it was something very low about Clint's father.

Since then Newton has been inform Terry Hill hasn't been in since 1995.

And boy did Terry Get it from the Newcastle crowd who knew what he said about Clint's father Jack. :)

i am a huge Terry Hill Fan as he is a deadset Manly legend.......but if he did say somthing about Newtons father that is not on

sharkadelic

Juniors
Denis Fitzgerald - "Trying to promote rugby league in Melbourne is like trying to promote beach volleyball in Iceland." May 2004

Melbourne responded by beating the Eels that weekend 36-16 at Parramatta Stadium in front of a massive crowd of 8243. :lol:

Kerry Pottharst's Reykjavik fan base were apparently jubilent at the victory

Quigs

Immortal
Anybody got any mates at 24 Division.

because i want to report an apparent larceny.

MOFFO STOLE ME GIF

cheers
Quigs

he stole this one ---> ..
mander.gif

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Quigs said:
Anybody got any mates at 24 Division.

because i want to report an apparent larceny.

MOFFO STOLE ME GIF

cheers
Quigs

he stole this one ---> ..
mander.gif

They are called Local Area Commands now Quigs. Someone probably got promoted to Superintendent for that stroke of genius!!!

Quigs

Immortal
Gunnamatta said:
They are called Local Area Commands now Quigs. Someone probably got promoted to Superintendent for that stroke of genius!!!

Gidday Gunna,

Pull some strings mate, pull some bloody ropes.

If this isn't nipped in the bud soon then Moffo could find his way down the path of evil. I know it is an apparent misdemeanor (check spellun -spell check) but from little things big things grow.

Get his old man to grab him by the ear - take him down to the Local Area Command and have an old school sergeant kick him up the arse - it worked for me.

I for one don't want to see Moffo out at Long Bay with his pants around his knees and his head in a vice.

Cheers
Quigs

mander.gif

LESStar58

Referee
hybrid_tiger said:
Dennis Fitzgerald, 1999:

"Two struggling clubs merging into one will simply create another struggling club..."

One of your best Denis... :roll:

:BDH::BDH:

LESStar58

Referee
sharkadelic said:
Denis Fitzgerald - "Trying to promote rugby league in Melbourne is like trying to promote beach volleyball in Iceland." May 2004

Melbourne responded by beating the Eels that weekend 36-16 at Parramatta Stadium in front of a massive crowd of 8243. :lol:

Kerry Pottharst's Reykjavik fan base were apparently jubilent at the victory

That game shoulda been 36-6 but we let in a late try or 2.... I knew the people with that banner in the crowd "I'd rather live in Iceland than Parramatta"

GOLD!

Moffo

Referee
quigsy mate, it was very funny and i wanted 2 share the love!

let me know if it violates the law of quig and it shall go comrade

Quigs

Immortal
Moffo said:
quigsy mate, it was very funny and i wanted 2 share the love!

let me know if it violates the law of quig and it shall go comrade

Moffo my friend,

you can borrow if for as long as you like, just watch that dark side. Life on run can be very lonely.

Remember the Fugitive.

Cheers
Quigs

mander.gif

Mr Saab

Referee
Misty Bee said:
"If Queensland don't win the series, I'll resign as coach" Paul Vautin, before SOO 3, 1996

"I want to meet the new Queensland coach" Tom Raudonikis, immediately after SOO 3, 1996

REF "You were the agressor.."
JIM DYMOCK "Of course I was. I f**ken smashed him!" (circa 1999)

the vautin quote was 1997. 1996 gould was coaching

The dymock one was in 1998 with paul mcblane reffing. Mcblane actually cracked up laughing when Jimmy said it.

belindarae

Juniors
You hear some beauties through the Sports Ears. During the Raiders v Canberra game late this year (after all the hype between Hill and Hindmarsh) there was a scuffle between Hill and Cross and after the ref (Mander??) broke it up, you could hear Cross scream at Hill "Your nothing but a wife basher anyway mate".

wittyz chick

Coach
Nathan Hindmarsh when penalised for not playing the ball properly rnd 22 (i think) this yr

"that's a sh*t rule"

balmainbenny

Juniors
Kid said:
Never happened. As a matter of fact, according to Bill Harrigan in his book, it was a Bulldogs player who he rufuses to name, who said the most disgusting thing to Fenech about his brother that Harrigan had ever heard.

Can anyone offer a clue as to this dog's identity?

Latest posts