What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fan arrested for attacking Referee

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Reports this evening that a 41 yr old Sydney Roosters fan has been arrested for throwing a water bottle at referee Jason Robinson in the aftermath of todays game.

According to a witness behind the man he was causing trouble within the crowd leading up to the event.

Source: 2GB

AILD

Bench
briefly heard on 2gb, that a manly fan threw a bottle (??) at jason robinson today.....anyone know anymore about this?

BWNB

First Grade
Reports this evening that a 41 yr old Sydney Roosters fan has been arrested for throwing a water bottle at referee Jason Robinson in the aftermath of todays game.

According to a witness behind the man he was causing trouble within the crowd leading up to the event.

Source: 2GB

Apparently he had 2 kids with him and got security to eject him. BTW i thought it was a Manly fan but i could be wrong.

Geohood

Bench
This fan =
Dodo_bird.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
I heard he was a Manly fan who did it,
It don't make sense for a roosters fan to do it, unless he had a pick the score of 40 - 12

Listening to 2GB today, despite the victory there were a number of Rooster fans carrying on. No idea why but the 2GB reports are saying it was a Roosters fan. That doesn't make it a Roosters problem, just saying what I heard.

Last edited:

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Listening to 2GB today, despite the victory there were a number of Rooster fans carrying on. No idea why but the 2GB reports are saying it was a Roosters fan. That doesn't make it a Roosters problem, just saying what I saw.

You saw it on radio??? :sarcasm:

AILD

Bench
Listening to 2GB today, despite the victory there were a number of Rooster fans carrying on. No idea why but the 2GB reports are saying it was a Roosters fan. That doesn't make it a Roosters problem, just saying what I saw.

2gb said it was manly fan.

Timmah

Staff member
2gb said it was manly fan.

Agree to disagree then. The news I just listened to said Roosters. It's irrelevant at the end of the day, let's just hope the scumbag gets a decent ban.

Brycey

Juniors
Timmah after your shoot down of C.P yesterday you're as reliable as you are skinny.

Timmah

Staff member
Yeah, let's rip into somebody relaying news about something sh*thouse rather than commenting about what a dog act it is. :clap:

Latest posts