What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FAN ART

Priddo

Juniors
Matta said:
izzo said:
The Rooster said:
Well Skeptic_Ghost & Izzo, who do you two go for? Tell us. And as for you Planeteels, the eels didnt even make the eight this year, thats funny. I know all you Panther fans are gonna say, WHO BEAT YOU IN THE GRAND FINAL? Well yeah the Panthers did beat us, good on them. They were the better team on the night but hardly the best team over a long period of time like the Roosters are and will be. The Roosters have been the best team since the start of the new millenium. Whats so funny about that??? 3 Grand Finals in the last 4 years. If we're such a joke, tell us who you go for and we'll compare them ok. We've got 6 Roosters in the Aussie team, plus 1 in the Kiwis and 1 in the GB team. That would have been 9 in the Aussies if Flannery and Hodges were fit and Fittler hadnt retired from rep footy. 8 or possibly 11 internationals in one team.
Roosterman just came on to post a funny picture and you just sh*t all over him, what a bunch of f***ing wankers.

Theres no prize for second best Rooster Lover , dont worry my team has won more premierships than your Metro Club , it contains true supporters , the club is run by the people , we do not go over the salary cap nor buy players who have had a poor start to the season nor do we change our team name every 2 years.

Just to compare , my club has had the most internationals play for it
Larger Fan Base
True Blue Supporters
Much more Tradition
HOME GROWN JUNIORS
More Premierships
Same Team Name since 1908
A real team song not some Village People Song to get your nice person supporters fired up.
the list goes on

Wait... which club are you talking about?

i believe that would be souths......except i didn't know they had home gorwn juniors as they keep buying people from everywhere.

The Rooster

Juniors
Firstly Izzo, you support Souths obviously. Look I aint gonna rip on you for supporting Souths, thats your choice and good on you. But whats so funny about being a Roosters supporter? And as for your comparison, I tend to disagree.
Although you may have a few more supporters than us I admit, but how does that mean the rest of us arent "true" supporters? Souths do have more premierships than the Roosters but in the last ten years we have built our club to be successful. Now we are getting results. Dont you wish Souths were in our position. Dont lie, you know you would love it. We are not over the salary cap as you say. Do you really think Fletcher wanted to leave us? He said so himself that he wanted to stay but couldnt.
Souths supporters keep going on about tradition. Has tradition given you guys a premiership recently? Souths are stuck in the past. Thats why we have moved on and Souths are still wooden spooners. Its 2003, not 1908. And when Souths try to buy big name players they cant keep them or get the best out of them. Walker etc. You give the Roosters a lower grade player from any side and we would mould them into a great player, its true, Ricky Stuart has got the magic touch.
Planeteels, what did the Roosters win this year? Uuummm let me think, oh yeah we won the WORLD CLUB CHALLENGE as a matter of fact! Yes that means the best club side in the WORLD! A bit better than your sevens title. We also won a spot in this years Grand Final. If you ask me coming 2nd is alot more satisfying than coming 9th. Come on admit it. Im proud the Roosters made the Grand Final. You're saying that if Parramatta got beaten in the Grand Final then its the same as being wooden spooners. That ladies and gentleman is not a true supporter.

Priddo

Juniors
The Rooster said:
Firstly Izzo, you support Souths obviously. Look I aint gonna rip on you for supporting Souths, thats your choice and good on you. But whats so funny about being a Roosters supporter? And as for your comparison, I tend to disagree.
Although you may have a few more supporters than us I admit, but how does that mean the rest of us arent "true" supporters? Souths do have more premierships than the Roosters but in the last ten years we have built our club to be successful. Now we are getting results. Dont you wish Souths were in our position. Dont lie, you know you would love it. We are not over the salary cap as you say. Do you really think Fletcher wanted to leave us? He said so himself that he wanted to stay but couldnt.
Souths supporters keep going on about tradition. Has tradition given you guys a premiership recently? Souths are stuck in the past. Thats why we have moved on and Souths are still wooden spooners. Its 2003, not 1908.
Planeteels, what did the Roosters win this year? Uuummm let me think, oh yeah we won the WORLD CLUB CHALLENGE as a matter of fact! Yes that means the best club side in the WORLD! A bit better than your sevens title. We also won a spot in this years Grand Final. If you ask me coming 2nd is alot more satisfying than coming 9th. Come on admit it.

he's got u all there!.......but come feb next year u shall no longer be the WCC winners :)

CJG 182

Juniors
To The Rooster and Roosterman57

Firstly roosterman57,
Nice work on the pic , its was pretty amusing. i only made the comment bout the roosters because izzo made the comment and i couldn't miss a funny line. It was a joke so dont take it so personally.
Now to The Rooster
Mate like stated b4 it was a J-O-K-E!! I dont actually have anything against the roosters, they've proven themselves to be a quality team over the last few yrs but ffs lighten up!

there hope that makes ya happy..
-Chris

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Its all that extra physical effort dodging turds in Bondi that has got them to the peak of fitness and uniquely psyched to thump the crap out of opposition. :D

planeteels

Juniors
u won the wcc.. wow... u beat another club side.... if u really look at it like that.. Parramatta are World Champions as well.. afterall.. we did beat a host of Teams from a host of countries...

as for the 2nd or 9th argument.. i'm not saying that I would be pleased with 9th... what I am sayin is that by finishing 2nd.. u win nothing.. u are merely a runner up just like the other 13 teams who are all runners up..

**Stirs the pot some more**

izzo

Juniors
The Rooster said:
Souths supporters keep going on about tradition. Has tradition given you guys a premiership recently? Souths are stuck in the past. Thats why we have moved on and Souths are still wooden spooners. Its 2003, not 1908. And when Souths try to buy big name players they cant keep them or get the best out of them. Walker etc. You give the Roosters a lower grade player from any side and we would mould them into a great player, its true, Ricky Stuart has got the magic touch.
Planeteels, what did the Roosters win this year? Uuummm let me think, oh yeah we won the WORLD CLUB CHALLENGE as a matter of fact! Yes that means the best club side in the WORLD! A bit better than your sevens title. We also won a spot in this years Grand Final. If you ask me coming 2nd is alot more satisfying than coming 9th. Come on admit it. Im proud the Roosters made the Grand Final. You're saying that if Parramatta got beaten in the Grand Final then its the same as being wooden spooners. That ladies and gentleman is not a true supporter.

wow your club beat a team from England WOO! WOO! :roll:

you talking about getting the best out of walker? didnt he like ruin your chance of getting back to back premierships? hence the knock ons and the poor positional play and defence and attack. Im not suprised that he is still only getting chicken feed ($60K)

South Sydney has the Strongest Juniors in all of Australia , the most test players to come out of it and the majority of the players that you see running around today are from the Souths Juniors Area.

As Ive recentley spoken to Fletch he said its great to come to a club full of tradition and nicer people

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
i can even see the picture neway it wont load is the site u uploaded it 2 still up???

oh and ppl shutup!!! penriths my second favorite team and im not just sayin that cause they 1 this year but who was the team that beat penrith at the start of the season?? MELBOURNE who was the team that ended there 9 game winning streak or wateva MELBOURNE!! who was the commentator that sed penrith had beaten every other team in the top 8 at the end of the season?? RABBITS!!!! and wats worst is he sed it twice!!! MELBOURNE BEAT THEM TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU WARREN!!!!!!! DAMN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!!

Priddo

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
i can even see the picture neway it wont load is the site u uploaded it 2 still up???

oh and ppl shutup!!! penriths my second favorite team and im not just sayin that cause they 1 this year but who was the team that beat penrith at the start of the season?? MELBOURNE who was the team that ended there 9 game winning streak or wateva MELBOURNE!! who was the commentator that sed penrith had beaten every other team in the top 8 at the end of the season?? RABBITS!!!! and wats worst is he sed it twice!!! MELBOURNE BEAT THEM TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU WARREN!!!!!!! DAMN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!!

someone else said it on gf night too.....me and my dad corrected them in the lounge room :lol: ...but lucky for us they couldn't hear so many half nrl follows think we beat every team :D

roosterman57

Juniors
4 any1 who didnt get 2 see the pic cause it wouldnt load go bak 2 the start of the thread cause i fixed the problem.
And come on people make ur own fanart and post it.

The Rooster

Juniors
Oh my god! Planeteels you are an absolute idiot! Sorry to all the other people that has to put up with this shit, especially you Roosterman. Please start another thread with your picture coz this thread has got out of hand.
Planeteels, at least be a man and admit that you were wrong!!! You asked me, what have the Roosters won this year, with a huge ego, thinking yeah the Roosters havent won anything and the Eels have won the Sevens! I proved you wrong yet your ego gets the better of you and you cant except the fact that I proved you wrong. You say, wow you beat another club side. Well ok if the Eels won the premiership and they beat the best English team would you still say oh we only beat another club side we are useless??? No you would be proud, just like I am! You are a poor excuse for a supporter Planeteels. I pity Parramatta for having a supporter like you. At least have pride and admit you were wrong.
Izzo, look stop argueing. You say the Rabbitoes have the most internationals come out? Stop living in the past. This is 2003. What internationals have the Bunnys had recently other than Fletcher? The last time Souths beat he Roosters was 1994!!! Please come to grips with yourself and admit it. That doesnt mean you are not supporting your team if you admit the truth. Wake up.

izzo

Juniors
The Rooster said:
Oh my god! Planeteels you are an absolute idiot! Sorry to all the other people that has to put up with this sh*t, especially you Roosterman. Please start another thread with your picture coz this thread has got out of hand.
Planeteels, at least be a man and admit that you were wrong!!! You asked me, what have the Roosters won this year, with a huge ego, thinking yeah the Roosters havent won anything and the Eels have won the Sevens! I proved you wrong yet your ego gets the better of you and you cant except the fact that I proved you wrong. You say, wow you beat another club side. Well ok if the Eels won the premiership and they beat the best English team would you still say oh we only beat another club side we are useless??? No you would be proud, just like I am! You are a poor excuse for a supporter Planeteels. I pity Parramatta for having a supporter like you. At least have pride and admit you were wrong.
Izzo, look stop argueing. You say the Rabbitoes have the most internationals come out? Stop living in the past. This is 2003. What internationals have the Bunnys had recently other than Fletcher? The last time Souths beat he Roosters was 1994!!! Please come to grips with yourself and admit it. That doesnt mean you are not supporting your team if you admit the truth. Wake up.

the 1994 victory was quite a grand victory

planeteels

Juniors
The Rooster said:
Oh my god! Planeteels you are an absolute idiot! Sorry to all the other people that has to put up with this sh*t, especially you Roosterman. Please start another thread with your picture coz this thread has got out of hand.

*stirs some more*

to be perfectly honest...

The WCC is a farce and always will be...

Granted that the Roosters won... but in essence all it says it that they Beat a club side from england in a 1-off match.. I'd dare say that if a majrity of NRL Team s took on a Pommy Side they would go close to beating them......
As for u saying I'm not a true supporter... I am more than True!! I am fair dinkum!!! :lol:

I not once have questioned ur loyalty... I'm sure that ur a true loyal fan and to be truthful.. I couldn't give a toss if u were loyal or not..

Eels - WORLD SEVENS CHAMPIONS

Roosters - Best Team in a 2 Team Competition... :?:

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted:

roosterman57

Juniors
Hope the graphics in the game are as good as this
redteamvsyellowteam.JPG

lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
joking

Princess Ange

Juniors
millomite said:
how do i put a pic up?
ok, to post a picture up you use image codes, like so:
Code:
[img]http://www.website.com/imagefile.jpg[/img]
and you just replace the address in the example with the address where the image is hosted :) if you're image is hosted - if not, www.graffiti.net is a good place to go to host images

Phillips

Referee
roosterman57 said:
4 any1 who didnt get 2 see the pic cause it wouldnt load go bak 2 the start of the thread cause i fixed the problem.
And come on people make ur own fanart and post it.

why is steve price on the cover??