What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fan Day Photos

Nikki

Coach
I didnt get to take many photos this year as it was just too caotic. Hopefully others can share their photos in this thread too...

Picture017.jpg

Nikki

Coach
Caylo did an awesome job. I honestly dont think he moved from this spot all day. Once again, I am so proud he is our captain :clap: :clap:

Picture020.jpg

Nikki

Coach
Brendan Oake and Jeremy Smith spent most of the days keeping the kids occupied.

Picture026.jpg

Nikki

Coach
Even in their vehicles the boys couldnt get away... lol (but thankfully Marcus took it all in his stride)

Picture028.jpg

Nikki

Coach
wittyz chick said:
awww Joely haha couldn't get a decent photo of him yesterday :(

Nothing beats the one sittin next to him tho... ;-) Maybe Matt Petersen was right :lol: :lol:

Nikki

Coach
Ask your minders. I know for a fact they have a Flossy machine of their own... lol

strider

Post Whore
Nikki said:
Ask your minders. I know for a fact they have a Flossy machine of their own... lol

ffs nikki - you'll give it away if you drop those hints - spoil it for the kiddies - and the adults :lol:

Nikki

Coach
At least I wasnt tellin ppl santa was fake... Which is sooo untrue kiddies....

strider

Post Whore
Nikki said:
At least I wasnt tellin ppl santa was fake... Which is sooo untrue kiddies....

phew - i'm glad you cleared that up - i was starting to get worried :D