What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fan Day Photos

The Colonel

Immortal
Nikki said:
Our very own Colonel became Flossy for the day...

Picture021.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Stupid machine...... the operator isn't much better.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
****ing sore. All bruised underneath the nail......... hurts when I point. :lol:

well Brenno will be happy not to see it waved in front of his face for a few weeks. :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
wittyfan said:
Awww, no dunking machine year?

there was!!

only noticed our young gun Kris Inu on it, he's too young for you btw ;-)

PS, how was Mardi Gras??

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
word is is was a bit slower this year without you there

understable really, i mean who would yor rather have? Jimmy Somerville or me???

after all, I am the modern day gay icon..:roll:

Nikki

Coach
Yeah the dunking machine was a damn waste this year. That is why players need to alternate between games and signing table...

Miss_Eels

Juniors
Hellsy said:
The one of Eric is great Miss Eels

I know:D Eric was great, he kept tapping Ben Smith on the shoulder, cracking jokes and laughing. Plus he was dancing when I reached him, I thought it was the cutest thing:p

Nikki

Coach
I think Eric must of being enjoying himself the most outta all the boys. Which is unusual for him as he is usually in his little shell. Good on him. At least I didnt slap his arse this year...:oops:

Hellsy

Immortal
Miss_Eels said:
I know:D Eric was great, he kept tapping Ben Smith on the shoulder, cracking jokes and laughing. Plus he was dancing when I reached him, I thought it was the cutest thing:p

Eric and Ben get along so well together, they are really good mates as well as team mates. That can only be a good thing for us I reckon