What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fan Day Photos

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
before anyone says anything, no, i have not started up an alias as bensgirl! ;-)

fish eel

Immortal
strider said:
a little too quick hey! ... considering no one was even asking :-k

We're really finding out about people today, arent we?

I mean, first the macca/suity revelations.....now Jess may have multiple personalities....whats next? Eela being 6ft tall??

Stagger eel

Staff member
fish eel said:
We're really finding out about people today, arent we?

I mean, first the macca/suity revelations.....now Jess may have multiple personalities....whats next? Eela being 6ft tall??

6ft 2 actually, fish..or should I say the newly appointed member of the "John Howard and God bless America" association.

bensgirl_3

Juniors
no everyone jess hasnt started up a new account thing. I'm new to this so yer a big hello and GO BENNY!!!!

bensgirl_3

Juniors
and dont worry girls im short against ben aswell. i cant get the foto of me and him in my wallet properly cause he is to tall or im to short (one or the other) hehe anywayz im so sad i measured it and exactyl 30cm shorter than him lol.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Benny is big...And an absolute champ!

At Fan Day, he signed my poster, I thanked him and he flashed a smile and said, "You're welcome!"

Only he and Blake Green said 'you're welcome' - everyone else was 'no worries'...Except Timmy - he said 'my pleasure'...What a guy...

Utey

Coach
Eelementary said:
Benny is big...And an absolute champ!

At Fan Day, he signed my poster, I thanked him and he flashed a smile and said, "You're welcome!"

Only he and Blake Green said 'you're welcome' - everyone else was 'no worries'...Except Timmy - he said 'my pleasure'...What a guy...

Dont take to much notice man..

Eelementary

Post Whore
Oh, I didn't mean it in a negative way lol.

'No worries' to me is a 'thank you' - I was just surprised to hear Benny and Blake say it, and Tim saying it was his pleasure was surprising lol.

JessEel

Hellsy said:
bensgirl!! u and Jess are going to be good friends

:D :D :D

FanDay1.jpg

see! he's massive, theres enough of him to share

...............mine!!!!

Nikki

Coach
God forbid anyone comes in after Yoshi. Delvine we can all share.. But Yoshi is mine!!! :lol: :lol:

JessEel

dazeely said:
I can feel a cat fight coming on.

nope nope nope, i will share him, im the sharing type.
Im not in love with him, i just love him :D i ain't gunna get possessive or anything! :lol:

and as i said, there's more then enough benny to go around :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
JessEel said:
nope nope nope, i will share him, im the sharing type.
Im not in love with him, i just love him :D i ain't gunna get possessive or anything! :lol:

and as i said, there's more then enough benny to go around :D

reminds me of a little party I went to years ago, where there was just enough of everyone to love everyone else..:?

it wasn't really my scene, so I got out.