What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Football

RedVGooner

Juniors
just made a team and just joined, should be good, remember last season didnt go to well after a great start, i finshed at 22nd position or somethin like that

Dragooner

Bench
You guys are going down, I've got a great team. Bit vulnerbale up front though. Hoping Santa Cruz has another strong season. As well as Alves and/or Elmander proving how good they are.

RedVGooner

Juniors
You guys are going down, I've got a great team. Bit vulnerbale up front though. Hoping Santa Cruz has another strong season. As well as Alves and/or Elmander proving how good they are.

Yea i hope Santa Cruz has another strong season for me aswell, and Dragooner bring it on :lol:

Dragooner

Bench
You really should be able to see who everyone has in there team. But I guess I don't want people scavanigng my stars.

RedVGooner

Juniors
yea pretty happy with my squad, was going to get ronaldo but cost too much and couldn't afford it lol

Dragooner

Bench
I have Cesc in there. And I'm kind of contemplating taking him out, putting in a cheaper midfielder and bring in a more classy striker.

Dragooner

Bench
I'm not really expecting Ronaldo to perform as well as last season. Because he doesn't want to be there, and surely he won't be playing to his best. He's probably organised it with Real to play cr*p and make Manure let him go. I'm browsing through the players again. Looking for bargains.