What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

_Johnsy

Referee
we may be finished by tomorrow arvo

I'll be gone by tommorow arvo taking my kids to coldplay. Earlier today, for some reason I had 10 on my auto list one went and then I had 3 left, but the other 6 players reverted to the positional list, But then it gets interesting, it didn't take my next auto pick. So if I am holding up the draft tomorrow arvo apoligies to all in LU 1.

Franko

Juniors
I'll be gone by tommorow arvo taking my kids to coldplay. Earlier today, for some reason I had 10 on my auto list one went and then I had 3 left, but the other 6 players reverted to the positional list, But then it gets interesting, it didn't take my next auto pick. So if I am holding up the draft tomorrow arvo apoligies to all in LU 1.

load your list

_Johnsy

Referee
I have but see above comment. After one auto pick, it does not seem to pick yout next. No biggy

Last edited:

gong_eagle

First Grade
just pm your list to the admin of NRLceo and ask them to select them for you
or someone here you can trust

Latest posts