What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

aussies1st

Staff member
Still waiting on SM :( I hope everyone else has their auto draft on so we can move when SM comes online.

perverse

Referee
i put like 7 or 8 blokes on my auto draft last night before i went out to a bucks... i come back today and it's my turn, but all my autos have somehow been removed (even though most of them are still available) except for one, which didn't actually auto. what's the deal?

anyway just picking mine now, LU2 will be moving again shortly.

Mig2006

Juniors
GUYS IN LU3 - I WILL MAKE A NEW COMP - 8 TEAMS - FOR YOU TO JOIN TONIGHT. NO RANDOMS WILL BE IN THE COMP AND ONLY REGULAR FORUM POSTERS ALLOWED. THAT WAY YOUR DRAFT WILL GO QUICKLY. I WILL GIVE OUT MORE DETAILS AROUND 6 PM TONIGHT (qld time) AND ALLOCATED TEAMS, LOGINS AND PASSWORDS...

Dutchy

Immortal
GUYS IN LU3 - I WILL MAKE A NEW COMP - 8 TEAMS - FOR YOU TO JOIN TONIGHT. NO RANDOMS WILL BE IN THE COMP AND ONLY REGULAR FORUM POSTERS ALLOWED. THAT WAY YOUR DRAFT WILL GO QUICKLY. I WILL GIVE OUT MORE DETAILS AROUND 6 PM TONIGHT (qld time) AND ALLOCATED TEAMS, LOGINS AND PASSWORDS...

I'll play if you don't fill the 8.

perverse

Referee
there were no PM's dutchy, it was all done publicly in this thread. in retrospect it was a huge mistake... and is one of the main reasons for the drafts taking so long. that, and the auto-draft hasn't been functioning correctly (for me anyway).

Latest posts