What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

Tim Smith

Juniors
Been interesting reading you posts over the past 10-12 days.
I am in a NRLCEO Comp that started the draft on Feb 27. I have had my auto pick list ready for all that time and I still have not had one pick.
I am hoping that by Thursday when the draft finishes I can pick a squad and play against one or two other blokes who stuck around. The first two blokes picked, I am eighth in line and have gone from totally furious to hopeful that I can get some kind of team by midnight Thursday. Until then I will keep reading your posts and enjoy.

Mig2006

Juniors
Been interesting reading you posts over the past 10-12 days.
I am in a NRLCEO Comp that started the draft on Feb 27. I have had my auto pick list ready for all that time and I still have not had one pick.
I am hoping that by Thursday when the draft finishes I can pick a squad and play against one or two other blokes who stuck around. The first two blokes picked, I am eighth in line and have gone from totally furious to hopeful that I can get some kind of team by midnight Thursday. Until then I will keep reading your posts and enjoy.

If you were really furious - you should have said something and the players who have cost you the draft would have been deleted from the comp!

milchcow

Juniors
Have we lost a few players for the night? I think I might log off too.
I'll be out tomorrow night from about 6:30-10:30 but will be online during the day and late at night.

Tim Smith

Juniors
I should have said something,

I have emailed admin till they were sick of me. Don't worry I have asked re whats going on and suggested they flick the switch and just let the rest of recruit. I have no idea who any of the others are. Maybe I should post the list here and if you know anyone give them a nudge.

Team
Coach
Big Ears
Steve
Dan the Man
Benjamin Katz
Nathan Brown
dave jensin
Adam
Tim

Chasers and Wilcats are the only ones to have had a pick since Feb 27.

Latest posts