What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fantasy Leagues

Dutchy

Immortal
Sorrys guys, might struggle a bit tonight, will check every thirty mins, my Sisters friend who is a foster child done a runner and ended up here, I gotta wait for Docs and sh*t.

Frederick

Staff member
Sorrys guys, might struggle a bit tonight, will check every thirty mins, my Sisters friend who is a foster child done a runner and ended up here, I gotta wait for Docs and sh*t.
She can wait for DOCS out on the street. Fantasy league more important :fist:

Bulls are up

milchcow

Juniors
How the hell did Lachlan Coote end up on my autopicks list?? I didnt put him there....and now it's selected him

autopick apparently has a few bugs. Nathan Friend wasn't top of mine when it picked him fo rme, but he was there so no real complaints.

It also changes every round. After taking Quinn just then my autopick went from 7 or 8 players down to just 1

autopick apparently has a few bugs. Nathan Friend wasn't top of mine when it picked him fo rme, but he was there so no real complaints.

It also changes every round. After taking Quinn just then my autopick went from 7 or 8 players down to just 1

Thanks for the tip, ill keep it in mind...somehow david shillington is on my list 4 times...lol