What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah a bulldog in 2008

tottie

Juniors
Very quiet esto girl, why didnt you post and quote the sunday papers re farah and his manager knocking back our extension offer.

Ink you and the usual crew have no forsight.

The dogs have an ageing and may i say sh*t half and hookers. A young premiership winning hooker with rep honours would be perfect foil to teach and support an up and coming half back who in two years will have no one in front of him.

And lets not forget the promise from an unamed prophet that if any player of a particular ethnic base is to join the dogs (national team) he will get nine virgins when he reaches his resting place.

That alone will get him to the dogs.

Estoboy

Juniors
tottie said:
Very quiet esto girl, why didnt you post and quote the sunday papers re farah and his manager knocking back our extension offer.
Didn't see that.

what paper was it in?

innsaneink

Referee
tottie said:

Ink you and the usual crew have no forsight.

The dogs have an ageing and may i say sh*t half and hookers. A young premiership winning hooker with rep honours would be perfect foil to teach and support an up and coming half back who in two years will have no one in front of him.

And lets not forget the promise from an unamed prophet that if any player of a particular ethnic base is to join the dogs (national team) he will get nine virgins when he reaches his resting place.

That alone will get him to the dogs.

Have you seen this kid play Tottie?

Youre assuming he will progress to first grade from flegg, with that sorta forEsight you should be rolling in 50's & 100's having won lotto & keno several times over.

Youre trying too hard for something thats a done deal.

tottie

Juniors
Estoboy said:
Didn't see that.

what paper was it in?

SundayTelegraph.

ink i dont want the bloke to go, he is a legend vital to our success long term and the best thing since Elias.

However as soon as someone is able to get hold of info and put it up for discussion and hopefully provoke some further fact finding and question asking of other supporters and their respective sources certain people want to brandish them as rumour mungers ,disloyal, uneducated and full of Sh#@.

I remember this very discussion re Prince when he was holding a gun to the head of the very club that turned his career around.

Telling us if we dont give him permission to negotiate he will wait till june 30.

I was PERSONALLY told by a knowledgeble person that our current Skipper had signed for 2007 with the GC in the week leading up to the Broncos game.

I laughed it off and said the club would through big dollars to keep him , the Sheens friendship would keep him here, Benji marshall combo etc etc.

Not long after i heard it through the media and others.

We all then read pages on the forum telling us how he would not leave, not to start or believe rumours and how he should leave the club if it means keeping his wife happy.

Its groundhog day

As i said in my original post "I hope i am wrong".

Estoboy

Juniors
tottie said:
SundayTelegraph.

There's your problem then.

But as you previously sarcastically said:

we should believe the manager and accept his word because they dont lie.

Although, unlike your buddy Mulvi, you don't seem to be jumping the gun and saying that he is as good as gone, probably a sign that you know the truth:

Robbie has not signed with the dogs, nor will he

tottie

Juniors
Estoboy said:
There's your problem then.

But as you previously sarcastically said:

Although, unlike your buddy Mulvi, you don't seem to be jumping the gun and saying that he is as good as gone, probably a sign that you know the truth:

Robbie has not signed with the dogs, nor will he

I dare say i have forgotten more than you know about all things including the tigers... so pull your head in and drop off cause according to you Scott Prince will be a tiger in 2007.

super_coach

First Grade
The mail Iam hearing--dont wory about dogs barking or even dragons breathing fire,beware of the eagle--or should I say the Eagle with the cheque book--maybe a done deal

Estoboy

Juniors
super_coach said:
The mail Iam hearing--dont wory about dogs barking or even dragons breathing fire,beware of the eagle--or should I say the Eagle with the cheque book--maybe a done deal
your source is a hell of a lot more informed than those other clowns' one

Estoboy

Juniors
tottie said:
I dare say i have forgotten more than you know about all things including the tigers... so pull your head in and drop off cause according to you Scott Prince will be a tiger in 2007.
misquoting someone only makes you look the fool:)

Estoboy

Juniors
Need I even post the article from the Herald today?

lol

robbie won't be a dog and big pat is coming back, end of story
close this thread before someone says something stupid

bjm8

Juniors
Estoboy said:
Need I even post the article from the Herald today?

lol

robbie won't be a dog and big pat is coming back, end of story
close this thread before someone says something stupid

Im one of the ones who strongly believes Farah is staying, but taking advice from the Herald? It was around this time last year that they told me Benji was off to the Roosters...

gr8_1

Juniors
http://www.smh.com.au/news/league/farah-to-stay-a-tiger-for-love-not-money/2006/10/03/1159641325047.html

Farah to stay a Tiger for love not money

IN-DEMAND hooker Robbie Farah says he is prepared to knock back more money to stay at the Wests Tigers and is expected to re-sign with the club until the end of 2010.
Talks between the Tigers and Farah's management continued yesterday, with both parties expecting he would this week agree to a three-year extension of his current deal, which ends at the end of next season.
"There's a few more little issues there but it's looking positive," Farah said. "My first choice is to re-sign - I love the club. I've never wanted to leave all along. As long as both parties sort things out, I'll be staying."
Asked if he would be knocking back more money to stay with the Tigers, the 22-year-old said: "You could say that. But the terms that we're talking about, I'm happy with. I'm not about money anyway.
"As long as I'm happy with the club, there's no need to move. Dollars aren't everything. I've had great times at the club. I won a comp last year, and that brought us all a bit closer. I've been under [coach] Tim Sheens all my first-grade career, and I see myself developing under his guidance. It'd be very hard to leave the club."
Farah, who played in the Prime Minister's XIII against Papua New Guinea last Saturday, is planning to leave for a holiday in Hawaii with some of his Tigers teammates next Tuesday and wants to have his future decided well before then.
The Tigers, who yesterday re-signed centre Dean Collis until the end of 2009, hope an announcement may be made as early as today.
Farah had been linked to a $1.2 million switch to the Bulldogs, with his manager, Sam Ayoub, saying two NRL clubs had shown significant interest.
Gold Coast managing director Michael Searle, meanwhile, said there were still "lots of factors" to be addressed before former Dragons lock Shaun Timmins could be signed by the club.
Searle met Timmins yesterday in Wollongong; however, any decision from either party is still at least three weeks away.
Searle also hinted he would not consider a move by Melbourne to offer the Titans financial compensation in exchange for allowing winger Steve Turner to remain with the Storm.
Australia's injury-hit Tri-Nations campaign met another snag yesterday, with Melbourne's medical staff informing ARL officials that hooker Cameron Smith was unlikely to be fit for the crucial first game, leaving Shaun Berrigan to fill the role.
Smith suffered bruising to the ribs and a badly corked thigh in the Storm's grand final loss to Brisbane on Sunday that are expected to rule him out of the October 14 clash with New Zealand.
Smith, who last night won Melbourne's player-of-the-year award, will be assessed again by Storm officials today before he travels to Sydney for the Kangaroos' medical tomorrow.
The Kangaroos have been hit by a host of injury withdrawals in recent weeks, including Luke Bailey Jason Ryles, Matt Cooper Steve Simpson and Eric Grothe.
Danny Buderus pulled out of the squad because of the impending birth of his baby.

Bench
innsaneink said:
I havent seen mulvinob for quite some time.
Muu-uuullllll....Muuu-uuuuuulllllll, where are you?
Not to mention the Doggies supporters and before that the Dragons supporters saying,letter of intent,done deal
Loyalty does still exist apparently.

gr8_1

Juniors
Hopefully the signing is done this week, if it hasn't been done already. :)

Then to start negotiations with Fulton & Whatuira to extend beyond 2007. I'm confident that Boz will re-sign though.

With the news that Farah is looking at re-signing I think it will force Flanagan out of the club if he wants to play NRL as a 9. We seem to have hookers coming out of our ass lately. Farah is a must though and a class above the rest at the moment.