What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah a bulldog in 2008

C.P

Juniors
Congrats Tiges, huge deal to tie Robbie up long term. Like the Asotasi/Souths deal it doesnt matter what it cost it'll pay for itself 10 times over during the next 4 years.
In saying that though any chance this was all a manager inspired "Akermanis" type stunt from a few years ago where you get your clubs ass into gear and at the same time drive up your contract price by having your name 'linked' with a few clubs :sch:

innsaneink

Referee
Magpie Nick said:
The clauses in Flanagan's contract would suggest otherwise.
Are you his manager or just another groupie?
He'll stay, he wouldve known Farahs intentions even when he re-signed, Farah did say he always wanted to stay.

Magpie Nick

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Are you his manager or just another groupie?
He'll stay, he wouldve known Farahs intentions even when he re-signed, Farah did say he always wanted to stay.

I'm neither his manager or a groupie, but I do know that there are clauses in his contract allowing him to leave now that Farah has re-signed.

Estoboy

Juniors
Estoboy said:
guys, the good news wont stop here...

trust me on that!

i was wrong there....:(
Pats not coming back.
Thats a real shock as I was told in no uncertain terms by players and a couple of directors that he would be back and Lolesi's move to the giants was all part of the deal.

damn it!

:( :( :(

Mong Chariot

Juniors
:lol:

totwit and mulvihead OWNED once again.

Give it up gents, the only source you have is tomato - all over your face!

:lol: