What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah chokes under pressure

Doga

Juniors
This guy is terrible when it comes to playing under pressure or in a big match.

He has some skill about him but then so does Daniel Holdsworth.

Thank God he wont be picked for Origin.

It's a shame Sheens is Australian coach though. He seems to love Robbie's ballsack

Damn, this thread makes me so angry with it's all it's proven facts.

lol, remember when Farah threw an intercept to the opposition marker when the season defining game was on the line. What about when he blew the 05 grand final for the Tigers.

You are right,

He was terrible during the 05 semi final series and really sucked in the grand final.

That inside ball to Laffranchi was crap and so were his dummy half scoots getting the big NQ forwards on the back foot.

I can't understand why he is our Club Captain - Played for City - NSW and Australia.

Doga, I do not know you or who you support but you can't come in here and bag our skipper, who just happens to be the heart and soul of our team and expect us to agree with you.

Check his bicep - it says "Wests Tigers Premiers 2005".

andrew9148

Juniors
I wouldnt swap him for anyone. Especially C Smith. Hearing that knob crap on about the salary cap, when he is one bloke who hasnt actually missed out given his cheating, is a bit much really.

Radical Rat

Juniors

It's a shame Sheens is Australian coach though. He seems to love Robbie's ballsack

Hey Madunit can you get this prick and his sh!thouse thread moved please. This is exactly what the Dogs Forum did with the Farah thread from there the other day.

Currently -

Cam Smith
Isaac Luke
Michael Ennis
Nathan Friend
Robbie Farah

What about
I. De Gois - M. Ballin - L. Priddis - A. Heremaia - J. Robson - J. Friend - A. Payne - K. Kingston - T. Waddell - A. McCullough - J. Morris

They are all better than him.

Guys, we've missed the point. This was a Farah support thread.

Farah chokes under pressure.
Ennis chokes on Daley's and Fulton's dick.

Doga

Juniors
Hey Madunit can you get this prick and his sh!thouse thread moved please. This is exactly what the Dogs Forum did with the Farah thread from there the other day.

The thread is in the Dogs section. Moron.

What about
I. De Gois - M. Ballin - L. Priddis - A. Heremaia - J. Robson - J. Friend - A. Payne - K. Kingston - T. Waddell - A. McCullough - J. Morris

They are all better than him.

De Gois is too injury prone. Wadell, give him time and he will be

Guys, we've missed the point. This was a Farah support thread.

Farah chokes under pressure.
Ennis chokes on Daley's and Fulton's dick.

HAHAHA go make Farah Vs Ennis part 16 ya knob

Front-Rower

First Grade

Ohh well at least Robbie can polish his premiership ring unlike Ennis

gronkathon

First Grade
Another troll comes out of the back door buggery suite at Lakemba Mosque to declare a jihad on hookers with foreheads

gronkathon

First Grade
He is probably just using his internet access from Silverwater jail.

Still cut up they took his hectic Nissan Exa when they nabbed him selling gear. He misses his white snap button tracksuit.

Ennis gets him hard because his forehead is so small it reminds him of a burqa.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach

Didn't the Dogs get tossed on their home ground in last years prelim after leading at half time? Didn't they give up a 20 point half tme lead on their home pitch in the 06 prelim final?

Bench
Didn't the Dogs get tossed on their home ground in last years prelim after leading at half time? Didn't they give up a 20 point half tme lead on their home pitch in the 06 prelim final?
Yes they did,Farah was bad in origin 2 last year,he along with Wallace were ordinary,they both were needled and shouldn't have played,but the forwards gave them nothing to work with,unlike Ennis in origin 3.
That is Farah's only bad under pressure game,not bad in 7 seasons,unlike Ennis who goes missing every other week.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
I wouldnt swap him for anyone. Especially C Smith. Hearing that knob crap on about the salary cap, when he is one bloke who hasnt actually missed out given his cheating, is a bit much really.

Im not even sure how much I rate smith. I am yet to see him play in a team that isnt Melbourne, QLD or Australia.

Put him at Wests, Cronulla, Parramatta ETC and how does he go?

super_coach

First Grade
Its a shame farah could not get a start over at the Belmore oval Freak show. All he could offer was skill and ability, I mean he could string a few sentences together, he has a IQ . All these tings are banned over at the Doggie freak show.Look at some of the player over their
1--Pugsly Ennis the man with the carpeted fore head
2--Half man half donkey Idris
3--White polar bear riding a bike with a bible under his arm
4- A dwarf called noddy with two left feet
5--A Siamese twin still attached to a chord that stretches to Kograh Oval
6--A savage biting animal called moron

Latest posts