What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah gets Smiths Jersey!

Borat.

Juniors
According to SMH Farah is to get Smiths Test Jersey....

Well done Robbie- I wonder if this will give prince the 7 jersey in view of his history with Farah...

On Form its a great call, but even as a massive Farah fan I think its a little to early to cut smith...

But Hey Thanks Tim ....after years of watching Ricky and co pick his favourites thank God it's now our turn......Galloway is next....

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-farah-has-edge-over-smith-20100501-u04q.html

Cletus

First Grade
I can't understand why you'd get rid of Smith. And even stranger having Cronk on the bench instead of Smith.

renouf

Juniors
wtf? The selectors are f**king morons.. especially with Cronk likely to play at 7, but even so Cameron Smith should be one of the first named in the side.

Noa

First Grade
Really the only way Farah should get Cams jersey is if Smith throws it to him after the game and tells Robbie to wash it for him.

Eddie.

Bench
Would be a very tough call on Cameron Smith. He has proved a pretty inspirational leader over the past 2 weeks. Plus being a part of 4 straight origin wins and 2 premiership winning sides. Farah probably has the edge in a few of the key stats or key indicators if you were to compare them head to head. However I think Farah should earn an Australian jersey through performing well for NSW.

Sheens is a very stubborn and strange character when it comes to selections. So this would not surprise me really.

Well....its about time that the selectors were bias "towards" us.... thats something different...

How many did we have in the aussie and SOO team's in '05 again???

mxlegend99

Referee
Smith should be an automatic selection. If Farah makes the side, it has to be on the bench instead of Kurt Gidley. He is by far the worst player to regularly make Australian and NSW sides. No matter how great his club form has been, he has yet to fire in a rep game.

andrew057

First Grade
Haha, Smith has been a lot better than Farah this season.

Obviously this is a gee up to get more hit on the Heralds web site.

Lycon79

Juniors
This has to be a pi$$ take FMD Smith is the next captain amd the best player in the game.
Surely the last line where it says Gidley will be the utility rings the bells showing this article for the BS it is. What form has he shown??

gronkathon

First Grade
If true than you can bet on more information about Cammys knowledge or the rort to come out this week.

It is the only way it makes sense.

Won't happen though

Wow that's geniused.
It's clear Farah is by far and away the no.2 hooker in the game, but he isn't quite up to Smith's standard. I guess if they pick Prince at half it will be justiafiable a bit, but still makes barely any sense.

Latest posts