What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah - Go To Soccer You Nancy Boy

The Rosco

Bench
We gave you a pasting at a full Leikhart on Sunday you beauts. Flip! Get it into the heads of yours, we have the best coach in the world, and we would have won them regardless.

South welsh rarebit . . . I will type this really slow, so you get a better chance of understanding it.
Souths are a crap team. They should never been allowed back in. Their supporters are the biggest whiners in the game.
Despite that, yes they have actually beaten us. Amazing.
Amazing, but unbelievable things do happen.
For example, Elton John was actually married to a woman. Clover Moore is apparently married to a man. Souths have beaten the WestsTigers.
Some things cannot be explained by science alone.
The black hole that is your football team has destroyed the promising career of Inglis. He is dying among the mongs. If you love him, set him free.
Soufs. Really :lol:

Last edited:

N.C.

Juniors
Gibbs denied. Ryan denied. Marshall limps off. All the while the clock is ticking, and you still couldn't score the killer try. The game must have left you feeling flat and a little bit useless. I can think of no other reason for your protracted loitering...

drake40

Juniors
iam so sick of farah what an overated hack sick of him has done nothing all year prove me wrong nancy boy king of the twits:crazy:

Latest posts