What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farah Out for a Few Weeks

Tim Sheens has won 4 ARL/NRL titles and coached NSW so I'm assuming that he knows a little something about rugby league. The thing that makes me laugh is when I read all the jibber that comes from themanonthehill and his gang of dimwits who have done nothing in the game except watch from the sidelines or in their living rooms with a can of beer in their hands, all of a sudden they're all geniuses. I'm just glad Tim and Roycie are coaching in place of themanonthehill and his merry men of imbeciles, now that would be a disaster the club could never come back from.

westie

Bench
Graham Murray coached NSW.

Tommy coached NSW.

I've watched my team make the finals under a coach with the best 1,6,7,9 once only.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Tim Sheens has won 4 ARL/NRL titles and coached NSW so I'm assuming that he knows a little something about rugby league. The thing that makes me laugh is when I read all the jibber that comes from themanonthehill and his gang of dimwits who have done nothing in the game except watch from the sidelines or in their living rooms with a can of beer in their hands, all of a sudden they're all geniuses. I'm just glad Tim and Roycie are coaching in place of themanonthehill and his merry men of imbeciles, now that would be a disaster the club could never come back from.

You're a wanker. Nothing more needs to be said.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
BTW, according to Benson on the official forum:

Fulton to five-eighth, Head half back, Morris hooker, Flannigan to the bench, Gibbs to start.

BTW, according to Benson on the official forum:

Fulton to five-eighth, Head half back, Morris hooker, Flannigan to the bench, Gibbs to start.

something doesn't add up here.

Gibbs starts at prop, Payten and Galloway, one of them has to drop back to the back row, which one is it, I'd prefer that if Gibbs started Payten or Galloway goes to the bench, I wouldn't want the only 3 props at the club up to NRL standard all sitting on the bench at the same time.

You're a wanker. Nothing more needs to be said.

Why do you think I'm a wanker? Is it because I don't follow themanonthehill's train of thoughts like he's the Pied Piper. The simple fact is a true loyal supporter wouldnt criticies when the chips are down. In 2-3 years when the new breed of talent come through then people will be hailing Tim as a genius like they did in 05. As far as I'm concerned I think you're a wanker. Nothing more needs to be said.

Haha you are a clown. The chips are down you cretin because the supercoach and the gnome hae run out of ideas and are persisting with the joke of a halfback they signed in john morris. You must be 12 years old you buffoon

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Why do you think I'm a wanker? Is it because I don't follow themanonthehill's train of thoughts like he's the Pied Piper. The simple fact is a true loyal supporter wouldnt criticies when the chips are down. In 2-3 years when the new breed of talent come through then people will be hailing Tim as a genius like they did in 05. As far as I'm concerned I think you're a wanker. Nothing more needs to be said.

You're a wanker because you think that as Sheens is a coach and we aren't, that we can't have an opinion, or question any of his decisions. That is utterly ridiculous and is the thought line of a two year old who can't think for himself.

Then apparently, when we question any of his decisions we are no longer "true loyal supporters" like you. Well f**k you. I'd hazard a guess and say that my $350 for a gold season pass is more than what you've spent on this team. If I want to question decisions, I will, without geniuss like you questioning my loyalty.

If we weren't supporters we wouldn't be on here raving about Sheens' decisions, because we simply wouldn't care. So get a brain and think for yourself instead of pulling out the "I'm a better supporter than you" garbage.

And before you do grow a brain answer me this:

Are you happy with Morris as halfback?

PINGU

Juniors
You're a wanker because you think that as Sheens is a coach and we aren't, that we can't have an opinion, or question any of his decisions. That is utterly ridiculous and is the thought line of a two year old who can't think for himself.

Then apparently, when we question any of his decisions we are no longer "true loyal supporters" like you. Well f**k you. I'd hazard a guess and say that my $350 for a gold season pass is more than what you've spent on this team. If I want to question decisions, I will, without geniuss like you questioning my loyalty.

If we weren't supporters we wouldn't be on here raving about Sheens' decisions, because we simply wouldn't care. So get a brain and think for yourself instead of pulling out the "I'm a better supporter than you" garbage.

POT, KETTLE d!ckhead..................

Oh how times have changed. Only a matter of a few years ago you abused the hell out of me and several other people when we were critical of Tim Sheens and his coaching record.

You sprouted crap about how he was going to save the club, how the Wests Tigers under Tim Sheens and his band of little merry men would become a super force in the NRL and you called us D!ckheads.

Well After looking at your posts, We know who the true D!ickhead is.

MOTH, keep up the good work. You remind me alot of the BOTAK and his works against George Pigins. His hard work came through and Pigins was given the arse.

Ignore this fool Inbreed Tiger and he has a habit of back flips and turning on people.

Inbreed, why dont you jump on the Storm bandwagon you fool..............:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Navjot

Juniors
I honestly dont think we can win a game until farah comes back, 2 or 3 they say hello cellar!!!

Maybe coach shines has been learning algebra
If a=b and b=c then a must = c
If soufs are going well rugby league is going well
We= soufs

No I'm not happy with Morris at half back but who else do we have?? Would a kid with no first grade experience in Moltzen do better being thrown in the deep end? I think not. Before today's game Tim took the best option and put Robbie at half and Flano at hooker. I'd love to see you give me a better option than that.

At the end of last year Tim knew we had a problem at half back so he went looking for the best half back available on the market and bought Mathew Head. Now I'd love to see which genius can come up with a better solution than that. He gave Mathew Head some time in state cup to make sure he was right and after Robbie pulled out what did he do?? He rushed Head into the team. What the hell more do you want him to do???

rupertpupkin

Juniors
No I'm not happy with Morris at half back but who else do we have?? Would a kid with no first grade experience in Moltzen do better being thrown in the deep end? I think not. Before today's game Tim took the best option and put Robbie at half and Flano at hooker. I'd love to see you give me a better option than that.

At the end of last year Tim knew we had a problem at half back so he went looking for the best half back available on the market and bought Mathew Head. Now I'd love to see which genius can come up with a better solution than that. He gave Mathew Head some time in state cup to make sure he was right and after Robbie pulled out what did he do?? He rushed Head into the team. What the hell more do you want him to do???

Tim knew we had a halfback problem back in 05. Why not have given Moltzen at least a shot a #7, with perhaps Fulton at #6. One shot at least? How many shots was Morris given? Before Head- Moltzen-7, Fulton-6. Post Head, Head-7, Moltzen-6.

Mullen
Monaghan
Finch
Roberts
We punted chase
And according to Gus gould on Junior Junior `from the first time i laid eyes on him i thought this kid would play for australia'. Shame ronald was signing his f**ktard mongoloid son junior burger rather than concentrating on a halfback like mitchell pearce who would have come in a heartbeat