What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farewell Lance

Izz

Bench
Certainly looks that way.

I'm thinking it might be time for Locke to move on as well.

Warmess

Juniors
Fish is definitely the future at 1. It's a shame we've had to wait so long, though.

Cya, Hohaia. Been a good servant to the club.

Micistm

Bench
Yeah, listening to him on Radio Sport saying he's burnt out, and after round three...I can't imagine even coming back as utility. Maybe a quick cash stint in the UK.
But I don't feel too bad, he's had his moments, and if he's lost the passion, then that's fair enough. Votes for Kiwi f/b...?!
I feel for Locke, although for sentimental reasons cos it's obvious Fish deserves the spot. He's kind of like Prince Charles missing out on the throne as it skips over the next in line...;-)
I was a big fan of Locke, but his early form just isn't there. I hope he can get some form off the bench, but I dunno, his days may be numbered too. Shame, but he's a good enough player to get a spot in another team if he doesn't want to be in the stand in role.

hitman82

Bench
Hohaia can revert to bench hooker. And be cover for fullback if Fish gets inured or loses form.

hitman82

Bench
Haha... 2010 Lance was all good. He could get back to that form again. 3 bad games don't spell end of the line for me.

JB

Juniors
From fullback at least.

Personally i think he's still got a bit to offer from interchange hooker. Heremud needs to feck off. I've seen parking meters with more spark than that bloke.

Martli

Coach
IIRC - Finishes end of year, We have the option to take up another year.

However someone please correct me if I'm wrong

The contracts thread says his contract is up at the end of this season.

I'm not going to say it's the end for him at the Warriors after only one game, but it's certainly looking like the beginning of the end for old Lancey boy.

One Warrior

Bench
Lance will come back as bench hooker, with Berrigan starting, or if Berrigan stays at centre, Mara to start. Herimud to Vulcans and then gone.