What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farewell

Brutalitops

Juniors
I will never, ever, EVER be able to understand how someone's problems with their club administration could separate them from the entire sport of rugby league altogether.

You won't last long. I'm a Dragons fan as well, but I'm also a rugby league fan, and believe it to be the best sport in the world. Letting a shitty club admin take that away from you is be too easy.

I understand the Mary renewal is SHIT, but jeez. We aren't even a BAD team, we're just kind of hovering in 'best of the rest' territory behind the true powerhouses. And that's not good enough, yes, but I believe a complete unfollowing of a team you truly supported is borderline impossible.

No doubt if Dragons won a hypothetical premiership (against all odds with Mary of course) you'd be celebrating along with the rest of us, even if you didn't earn that right.

Dragonsamy

Bench
He already is playing right centre of fullback...on the bench

You are a condescending ex reserve grade player. There's people on this forum that have played the highest level and are involved in the highest level but they don't have to wank on like you please don't be so condescending show us that you do know something about football and not just being a wanker.

gitano

Juniors
You are a condescending ex reserve grade player. There's people on this forum that have played the highest level and are involved in the highest level but they don't have to wank on like you please don't be so condescending show us that you do know something about football and not just being a wanker.
I think that a bit harsh. Let's not make it personal Samy? Amy? Actually, which do you prefer

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You are not inner sanctum that's for sure.
Just because you watch the game doesn't make you anything of importance.
Even if you think you are.
Ahh.. the battle for internet credit points..

Given that I’m actually Paul McGregor, I’d be right at the centre of the inner sanctum and win the internet...

But I don’t want to blow my cover so I’m happy to keep a low profile..

gitano

Juniors

Given that I’m actually Paul McGregor, I’d be right at the centre of the inner sanctum and win the internet...

Bye Felicia

Mark D

Juniors
I've waited a few days to let the disastrous confirmation of Mary's extension sink in.

Now that it has, I can announce with a clear mind my departure from following the game altogether.

The St George board are a disgusting group of incestuous, incompetent, self serving cretins. Not an ounce of professional fibre in their body.

All the best boys and girls.

Straight Shooter
Seriously let’s just move on from the Mary thing it is what it is.... Go Saints I could never abandon the Red V

Gareth67

First Grade

And here I was thinking that you were just another over colored ginger-nut . Sorry Mary ( the maestro ) McGregor .

Dannyboy80

Juniors
I've waited a few days to let the disastrous confirmation of Mary's extension sink in.

Now that it has, I can announce with a clear mind my departure from following the game altogether.

The St George board are a disgusting group of incestuous, incompetent, self serving cretins. Not an ounce of professional fibre in their body.

All the best boys and girls.

Straight Shooter
Really going to miss all the insightful comments and ideas you brought to the forum, along with your seemingly endless positivity.... Don’t let the door hit you on the way out. Nobody is over the moon about Mary, but after hearing that the playing squad were the ones pushing for his extension, I’m willing to look ahead and keep supporting as much as I can. RIP SOBjective View :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s sad you feel this way. I don’t like the extension myself. Not trying to sway you in any way but I feel in life sometimes you have to adapt and overcome. There’s a lot of things in I’d change if I could, but you can’t be blinded by the positives and for this reason I’ll be at WIN on Sat.
My elderly neighbour of over 20 years was the most passionate Souths supporter I’ve ever met. He knew all the youngsters coming through and all the history of the early years. For more than 15 years we spoke overt-up the fence everything football, the knowledge he had astounded me. A couple of years ago he said I’m done. Just like that. True to his word I rarely see him and we rarely speak. Age may of got the best of him. I hope he’s watching the current Rabbits. I’m sure it would give him some joy.
That’s a great set-up belta.
But you can’t leave it there.
:weary:
I’m dying to know what happened to your elderly neighbour.
Is he ok and what does he think of Souths 2019 under Bennet.

Any chance of Episode 2?
Hang over that fence?
Knock on the door?

Walpole

Juniors
Nice to see OV finally ride off into the sunset. He'll be back.

And why do people believe gitano is an ex-reserve grade player? Has he ever provided any evidence of this?

hazzbeen

Bench
Could not have said it any better ......

Life's Good

Coach
Irrespective of admin, board & coach, who in their right mind would give up on the club after a gutsy win like we had on Saturday night?
I wouldn’t give up that sense of fight for anything.