What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Farewell

RufusRex

Post Whore
Lomax needs to play 80 in Reggies and mature his game significantly
Git

You are a f**king idiot with zero credibility. Aitken last week is put into a situation where any centre worth their salt releases the winger ... When Hunt went the short blind .. Aitken makes a tough collision and okunbar is totally out of the scene ... Rava is there waiting but Aitken again ball tucked under a free wing and the play dies ... The only reason we score that last play (where Lomax gets a tough ball away) is because it went left not right.

Aitken is the most selfish/unaware/brain dead player in years to put the red v on but you defend him to the hilt.

That just simply shows how stupid you are ...

85 odd games of total immaturity and no football nous and it continues game after game.

TruSaint

Referee
Git

You are a f**king idiot with zero credibility. Aitken last week is put into a situation where any centre worth their salt releases the winger ... When Hunt went the short blind .. Aitken makes a tough collision and okunbar is totally out of the scene ... Rava is there waiting but Aitken again ball tucked under a free wing and the play dies ... The only reason we score that last play (where Lomax gets a tough ball away) is because it went left not right.

Aitken is the most selfish/unaware/brain dead player in years to put the red v on but you defend him to the hilt.

That just simply shows how stupid you are ...

85 odd games of total immaturity and no football nous and it continues game after game.

wrong thread Captain :)

Como Connection

First Grade
I've waited a few days to let the disastrous confirmation of Mary's extension sink in.

Now that it has, I can announce with a clear mind my departure from following the game altogether.

The St George board are a disgusting group of incestuous, incompetent, self serving cretins. Not an ounce of professional fibre in their body.

All the best boys and girls.

Straight Shooter
"Hard to leave when you can't find the door", Joe Walsh!
CC

Y
It’s sad you feel this way. I don’t like the extension myself. Not trying to sway you in any way but I feel in life sometimes you have to adapt and overcome. There’s a lot of things in I’d change if I could, but you can’t be blinded by the positives and for this reason I’ll be at WIN on Sat.
My elderly neighbour of over 20 years was the most passionate Souths supporter I’ve ever met. He knew all the youngsters coming through and all the history of the early years. For more than 15 years we spoke over the fence everything football, the knowledge he had astounded me. A couple of years ago he said I’m done. Just like that. True to his word I rarely see him and we rarely speak. Age may of got the best of him. I hope he’s watching the current Rabbits. I’m sure it would give him some joy.
you aren’t living next to old timer are you lol

Life's Good

Coach
Whilst the decisions of the club over the last few years have left me baffled, led me to giving up my membership for a couple of years(bought one again this year)there isn’t anything that would make me quit on them.
Red & White through & through. It’s the only way.

j0nesy

Bench
I've waited a few days to let the disastrous confirmation of Mary's extension sink in.

Now that it has, I can announce with a clear mind my departure from following the game altogether.

The St George board are a disgusting group of incestuous, incompetent, self serving cretins. Not an ounce of professional fibre in their body.

Straight Shooter

I’m sure I’ve read something very similar from you before, and yet here you are.

I can relate to your sentiments though.

gitano

Juniors
Rubbish, he is already twice the player of Mary's love child Aitken. It wont be long before he will be playing right centre of fullback.
He already is playing right centre of fullback...on the bench

How funny. Why do people feel the need to announce they are leaving? Does it give you a little chubby when you read back any nice sentimental replies?

God loves you OV. At least you are the only sook in this place that has finally shown you wont accept mediocrity by quitting the Dragons.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade

Straight Shooter

Wouldn’t directing your discontent towards the club be more advantageous?

Latest posts