What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fave snacks during footy

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
A panda walks into a bar and gobbles some beer nuts. Then he pulls out a gun, fires it in the air, and heads for the door. “Hey!” shouts the bartender, but the panda yells back, “I’m a panda. Google me!” Sure enough, panda: “A tree-climbing mammal with distinct black-and-white colouring. Eats shoots and leaves.”

parra pete

Referee
Mate of mine has issued a timely warning. Told me that he went into Bunnings and a bloke in a green uniform asked him if he wanted decking.
He said fortunately he got the first punch in and that was that. But, he warned, others might not be as lucky, so be on your guard.

Gazzamatta

Coach
The same receptionist, trying to determine which suite would be most suitable then asks if the newly weds, "would you like the bridal" to which the young bride replys, "no thanks". "I'll just hold on to his ears till I get the hang on it".

TheParraboy

Staff member
A elderly male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose. A young student nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath. “Nurse” he mumbles from behind the mask, “are my testicles black?” Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, “I dont know, sir Im only here to wash your upper body and feet.”

He struggles to ask again, “Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?”

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers. She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles in the other. She looks very closely and says, “Theres nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine.”

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, “Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very very closely: ARE MY TEST RESULTS BACK?

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

Bandwagon

Staff member
A panda walks into a bar and gobbles some beer nuts. Then he pulls out a gun, fires it in the air, and heads for the door. “Hey!” shouts the bartender, but the panda yells back, “I’m a panda. Google me!” Sure enough, panda: “A tree-climbing mammal with distinct black-and-white colouring. Eats shoots and leaves.”

That bartender should be thankful the panda wasn't a wombat.