What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite post try cleberation?

redvscotty

First Grade
I have a sense of humour, but you are bagging the very thing people watch this game for.

People like the passion shown by players, and Sowie obviously has much love for his club.

I know it's hard for you to know what that feels like, what with all your players wanting out, and just playing terribly all round.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I have a sense of humour, but you are bagging the very thing people watch this game for.

People like the passion shown by players, and Sowie obviously has much love for his club.

I know it's hard for you to know what that feels like, what with all your players wanting out, and just playing terribly all round.

If thats true then how bad are the Dragons?

In round 1 this year against the Eels the Dragons had 33 out of 36 completions and played to the absolute best of there abilities and yet still fell over the line by a nose against a Eels team that was pathetic,not to mention getting some help from the ref.

Dragons:lol::lol:

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Tahu's dunks are awesome, im looking forward to him doing another one hopefully.
I think it was Henry Fa'afilli for the warriors who scored and pretended to open the ball like a coconut and drink the juice, that was a good one.

Packy

Bench

I know what you are saying but some players just make it look wrong. Ennis and Soward come to mind.

It's like watching the kid that knows some dance moves bust em out in the supermarket.. Sure.. you're doing it right.. but it's oh so wrong.

I guess the other problem I have is when it appears premeditated. If you are going to do sh*t like that make it funny or something. Other wise it just looks like you are trying to be a WWE munt.

Zoggy

Juniors
Hi all,

First time poster.

Anyone remember Shaun Timmins scoring then getting punched in the face by an excited Mark Riddell ?? :lol:

Chook Norris

First Grade
tahu slamdunking the crossbar a few times was pretty cool. i think we forget how good an athlete he was in his physical prime (or i certainly tend to).

:lol: I tried to replicate that in a footy game a while ago.. ended up on the ground with the cork in my leg.. for about two - three days

Bman26

Juniors
Wests Tigers "Team Photo" early this decade.

After they score, trainer runs on and grabs the ball, the team line up like they would for a photo and the trainer uses the ball as a camera

Didgi

I thought Sailors one with the corner post for the Indigenous side earlier this year was a good one.

Yes, this. Also does anyone remember Knights v Rabbitohs, probably 3 or so years ago when Crowe was first getting involved with them. One of the Knights outside backs (Vuna or Sau?) grabbed the ball walking back to the kick off, pretended to use it as a phone then threw it at a team mates head.

Jamie Soward needs to stop doing things like that,its not kool when your a midget,makes you look like you have small man's syndrome acting all pumped up to the crowd.

Jamie Soward = Embarrasment.
I Agree Soward is a midgard looking little bitch. Youre not cool Soward, get off the TV

Best try celebration is Timanas dunk.

:lol: Gotta love the douchebag bogan personality. U gaiz r sooo kool, go 4 it!!111!!!!!!!

Oh and I have to remember, when you get called out, just say you were clearly joking. "Umm your more stupid for believing me :sarcasm:"

Eaglebuzz

Juniors
My favourite is Chris Houstons one where he scored a try against the Cowboys and then got arrested for selling drugs.

I think that is the funniest thing I've ever read on the LU forums.

My fav post-try celebration was Travis Burns jumping on Brett Stewart's back after he came out of nowhere to score the winning try against the tigers in 2006 at Brookvale, but that could just be because I was so happy with the try.

dollyhands

Juniors
My favourite is Chris Houstons one where he scored a try against the Cowboys and then got arrested for selling drugs.
:lol: Been laughing for the last 10 minutes :lol: Liked Ben Roarty's (? ithink it was him??) for the Storm years ago when he cracked the top off the ball like a can, drank it then threw it away and wiped his mouth.

P.S. Haynetrain sux donkey balls

Someone

Bench
Yes, this. Also does anyone remember Knights v Rabbitohs, probably 3 or so years ago when Crowe was first getting involved with them. One of the Knights outside backs (Vuna or Sau?) grabbed the ball walking back to the kick off, pretended to use it as a phone then threw it at a team mates head."

Adam MacDougall......it was mad dog.