What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite post try cleberation?

Chook Herron

Juniors
:lol: Been laughing for the last 10 minutes :lol: Liked Ben Roarty's (? ithink it was him??) for the Storm years ago when he cracked the top off the ball like a can, drank it then threw it away and wiped his mouth.

That's my favourite, except I'm 99% sure it was Russell Bawden

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hoppa doing the Rock vs the Panthers in 2000....they led 31-8...and lost the game.

haha, yea that was hilarious

My favourite is Chris Houstons one where he scored a try against the Cowboys and then got arrested for selling drugs.

:lol: nicely played

Riddell was probably the best, but a cracking one from the Raiders was the bowling ball, with the little known Justin Morgan acting as the wobbly last pin.

HardcoreWally

Juniors
You do forget how many good ones there were.

Without doubt I think Piggy Riddell's grandstand clap is the best by far.

No sign of it on youtube, been looking for ages for that on there, along with the Mullins "chip and chase by Mullins, chip and chase again, this'll be a miracle, it is!" try.

nqcowboy87

Bench
riddels vs the cowboys in 03 was good although everytime i think about it pisses me off cause we got lapped and it was such a soft try. also piggys jiggy against the dogs in 05, i remember watching that going what the fridge and commentary team was eaually confused. henry fa'afili had some pearlers as well

The Tank

Bench
Didn't NSW do one where a player pretended to throw a grenade and his team-mates dropped to the floor?

DeeJ

Bench
You do forget how many good ones there were.

Without doubt I think Piggy Riddell's grandstand clap is the best by far.

No sign of it on youtube, been looking for ages for that on there, along with the Mullins "chip and chase by Mullins, chip and chase again, this'll be a miracle, it is!" try.

The Mullins one was easy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jwLDYcGFYU

I can't find Riddell's try celebration though, been looking for it for ages.