What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Band

Samwise

Bench
john butler trio, bob marley and the wailers, ratm, metallica, qotsa, queen, jimi hendrix, 5678's, me first and the gimme gimmes, nofx, xaviour rudd, nirvana, smashing pumpkins, the pixies, dropkick murphys, yeah yeah yeahs, bumblebeez, audioslave, cat empire, white stripes, and you will know us by the trail of dead, 1200 techniques, ben kweller, michael franti & spearhead, blueline medic, frenzal rhomb, gerling, elton john, guns n roses, ben harper, rollins band, the smiths, oasis, pearl jam, skulker, ben folds five, tori amos, wilco, zwan.

eh that will do for now.

um paj hate to be the one to tell you this but the 2 fast 2 furious album isn't a band, actually come to think of it neither are limp bizket, nikelback, d12, taproot or linken park either. :lol: :lol:

Paj8

Juniors
Hey, the bands i said are bands, what else do you think they are dogs or somin, ok

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
incredible_holc said:
Red hot chili peppers
foo fighters
Oasis
Live

How can some one who like the Chillis also like Oasis.

I don't get it.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well i'll now bring some credibility to this thread.

My favourite all time band is Ratt, just the greatest band ever, musically brillant.

Other favourite bands are,

- Gunners
- Dio
- Sabbath
- Motely Drue
- W.A.S.P
- Pink Floyd
- The Eagles
- Ice house
- Def Leopard
- Billy Idol
- Sound Garden
- Smashing Pumpkins
- Def Fx
- Iron Maiden
- The Police
- Van Halen
- The beach Boys
- The Beatles

Just a few to name now.

Houdini

First Grade
To name a few
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Marylin Manson
System Of A Down

Aussie bands -
Grinspoon
Bodyjar

Matt23

Staff member
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Guns N' Roses
Metallica
Pennywise
Dropkick Murphys
Pearl Jam
Linkin Park

Nevcost

Juniors
My favourite bands
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Oasis
Jet
The Vines
Nirvana

Although it probabaly depends on what I feel like at the time.