What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Dragons Try... So Far (09)

SerbDragon

Coach
For some reason i cant view that link.

I gotta say Wendells bust thru 3 storm players and sprint to set cooper up is proly up there for me.

SerbDragon

Coach
:D:D:D

Also jamies try the other week was outstanding when he kicked the ball forward then regathered for a try. brilliant try

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
:D:D:D

Also jamies try the other week was outstanding when he kicked the ball forward then regathered for a try. brilliant try

Or when Jamie ran 70 m against the titans.
The Anzac Day try to soward, and morris and soward, and nightingale.

Though, my favourite so far would have to be when hornby was going up for the contest and smashed into the post. :lol::lol: Absolutely no defense as they were still running, while hornby stopped completely

watatank

Coach
Brett Morris against the Broncos, turned Hunt (or was it Hodges?) inside out to score in the corner

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
the intercept that wendell took to win us the grand final..

God-King Dean

Immortal
Well I'm gonna cheat & say Sailors 2nd try v Panthers. Not the try itself that made it good, but the 2 tackles before it was magnificent, starting with Nightingale's kick return line break.

MattYg1

Bench
I really wish Soward beat Bowen when he took off out of dummy half... would of been a super try...

lakrosek

Juniors
The neville costigans try against parramatta was pretty good went through about 600 sets of hands, but my favourite would be the try at scum park where soward produced that pass out the back to cooper who sent morris crashing over again

Latest posts