What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Dragons Try... So Far (09)

silverex

Bench
My favourite try was one of Wendells against Newcastle. It was a moment of magic from Jamie Soward as he chipped over the Newcastle defence close to the line, regathered on the full and threw a pass to big Dell without even looking for the Dragons to score. it was a 'freak' moment and had Andrew Johns written all over it haha. definately stands out in my mind this year.

That's the try I didn't see. I was still standing in the queue waiting for my hot dog and chips. All I could do was listen to the crowd roar. :x

to_ddeath

Coach
My favourites this year would be:

B.Moz v Broncos
Morris try in the opening minutes (off a chargedown) versus Rorters on Anzac Day...set the tone
for the rest of the match...
Wendell try v Broncos (assist from Beau Scott)
All the 2nd half tries versus Scum at Scum Park (especially the Soward chip, chase & regather that
Morris ended up scoring from)

108770_112.jpg

Handsome too. :lol:

Godz Illa

Coach
Hard to choose. I liked Soward's second try against the Roosters...reeled in a Roosters chip, strolled past Mason and scorched his way to the try line, with Nightingale running alongside him like a puppy, smiling widely.

Latest posts