What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite easter eggs?

Gene Krupa

Referee
Mine are Humpty Dumpty. Only reason I go into Cole are for these.

Also, I wonder why easter egg chocolate tastes different to normal chocolate?

cram

Bench
Depending on the brand and type of easter egg/s they often use lower quality ingredients to make the chocolate.

Now as for caramello eggs with Tobasco, u have a serious problem.....lol.

Personally give me a block on Lindt Dark Chocalate any time.

Lynchy

Juniors
Im not a big fan of chocolate, but i am partial to just the plain old easter bunny at easter time.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Yeah not a fan of chocolate at all either really. Just give me a six pack and some pringles and I'm happy.

Jedda

Juniors
I'm a Cadbury Creme Egg type of girl although I'm trying to steer clear of Easter Eggs this year.

As a special treat I'm partial to Toblerone and usually can't resist grabbing some via duty free.

lucky7

Juniors
OMG cadbury creme eggs are the best.
i am addicted, i treat myself to one a week for the time they are in the shops which i s usually from new years on :)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i aint that big on choc. i was gonna tell mum not to bother but i though nah may as well... one day there will be no food so i can have some.... or craig will eat it.

Jedda

Juniors
Lol Lucky - you're a girl after my own heart. I hate it when the centres are all crystally though, they've got to be gooey in the middle or they're no good.

Argh, I've got cravings now!:x

RABK

Referee
Considering the department i manage sells 40% more easter stock then any other store Australia wide (Roughly $430,000 of easter stock in a month) and we just set an australian record for one day easter sales - i'm kinda over the whole egg side of easter about 320 hours later.

I love chocolate but i rarely eat it. Not good for you at all.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i dont really even like chocolate, ill usually eat it if im really in the mood for it and that hardly ever.
whenever craig helps mum do the shopping its annoying cos everything is choclate cos he picks stuff out :lol:

RABK

Referee
We had Cadbury executives in the other day and they brought this 'concept' egg so to speak....a 4.5 kg Dairy Milk egg. I straight away said "Craig!!!" and they were like "WTF?"

I can just imagine Craig swallowing it like a snake....in one gulp.
:lol:

Risa

Bench
Hmm chocolate. The worst thing is I work for a travel retail company and the reps come in and give the convience manager chocolate and he then passes it around. Just had some patons macadamias...those things are yum!

Anyways, back on to the easter egg topic lol, I love anything but I try not to eat too much. Been really good so far!

Latest posts