What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

favourite/least favourite player

Nikki

Coach
FAVE PLAYER: Do I need to answer this??? Without a doubt Hindy. And even if I didnt worship the ground he walks on I would still be mighty impressed with his workload and commitment to our team

LEAST FAVE PLAYER: John Morris!!!! Have not been overly impressed with his performances on the field. Plus does he not know the meaning of the word "Hello"???

PLAYER TO POACH: I would have to agree with Colonel Eel in that I hoped we would chase Logan Swann. But at the end of the day there is only one other player who should be partnering Nath in the Second Row... EEEANN!!!!

hh

Juniors
Favourite was Hodgo, but since he is no longer an eel, for 2004 I'll be wearing the #7 on my back.

Least Favourite..... Hmmm.... Don't really dislike anyone in particular, they all have there moments...... I guess Daniel "Superglue" Wagon is the most annoying!!!! But that doesnt mean I don't like wags, he is back in the good books when he puts the points on the board to make up for his stupidity. ;-)
And God I hate Willie Mason!!!!! I actually know, well knew him until his brain was absorbed by his afro!!!!

Who would I poach???? Probably Trent Barrett..... Id just like to see him in the blue & gold!!! I dont believe our team would benefit greatly from his skills as he spends most of his time injured on the sideline!!!! :roll:

Bozza 1980

Juniors
Favourite Player:
Cannot go past Nathan Hindmarsh, he is the best forward going around
Jamie Lyon would have to be a close run second though

Least favourite player:
Crouch

Player most want to poach:
Darren Lockyer would just be sensational in the Blue & Gold

Latest posts