What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite moment not involving your team.

King hit

Coach
Bit surprised to see Dragons fans saying Cronulla’s premiership as a favourite. Don’t you guys hate each other with everything?

SBD82

Coach
Bit surprised to see Dragons fans saying Cronulla’s premiership as a favourite. Don’t you guys hate each other with everything?
Depends on the individual fan. Mostly the old Steelers supporters don’t bear the same level of animosity towards the sharks.

Sharks fans seem to hate us plenty though. Little brother syndrome is alive and well in the shire.

Mikehnz

Juniors
Manlys 40-0 hiding of the Storm in the 08 GF
GI's try vs the Broncos (had GI in my fantasy team)
Cowboys beating the Broncos in 2015
Mitch Allgood punching Steve Matai

The final 30 seconds of the 2015 grand final and subsequent ending

the game where manly and Melbourne played and stewart and blair biffed on the sideline

George Burgess try in the 2014 GF

97 GF

2010 Roosters vs Tigers Semi final

2005 Tigers finals run

2003 grand final listening on Triple J

soc123_au

Staff member
Team related
Cumberland Oval burning in 81
89 GF
97 GF
Bulldogs streak in 02 (Yes they were over the cap, but still a massive achievement)
Cows popping the cherry
Harold turning the porch light off

Individual Performances
SBW pretty much every game in 04.
Menzies last try
Brandys final home game (My team,but f**k it)
GI tap back in the centenary test (Still a grub though)
Cliff Lyons ( too many moments to mention)
El Masri breaking Halligans record
Paul Carige 98 gf qualifier

Reflector

Juniors
I was at this game when I saw that Benji magic I turned to my brother in law and said you just witness this years Premiers:

Tigers were amazing the back-end of that year. I kept thinking they'd run out of gas in the upcoming game but they just kept on with that up-tempo, cavalier style of play. A match between them and the 2002-03 Warriors side would've been a high-scorer and a hell of a contest.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Watching the Sharks-Storm 2017 GF in the Townsville RSL with my dad and being the only two cheering on the Sharks against a tidal wave of heckling bogans cheering on the Storm (because they hate Gallen and love the Storm Qlders).

And revving the lot of 'em up big time when the full time siren sounded; shouting Paul Gallen's name and singing Up! Up! Cronulla! like I was a Shire folk myself.

So many dirty looks and sad faces. Good times.