What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite player

Favourite Panthers player?

• Rhys Wesser

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luke Lewis

• Luke Rooney

• Preston Campbell

• Craig Gower

• Luke Priddis

• Joel Clinton

• Ben Ross

• Joe Galuvao

• Tony Puletua

• Trent Waterhouse

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I honestly dont have ONE favourite but i still voted and i voted for Rooney. I could have also voted for Priddis, Lewis, Gower, Puletua, Ross.. the list goes on. Whats a snap poll by the way?

Fibroman

First Grade
My favourite player of all time would have to be Dallas Donnelly. Sam Backo was also right up there on my list. Tommy Raudonokis is another one of fibro's favourites along with Paul Haywood and half a dozen or so of the 2004 Bulldogs squad. I love the bad boys of RL.

The Whippet

Juniors
Pepper said:
You love him but you got a pic of him in your avatar of him getting coat hangered lol.

Well I thought that photo that I just put up then would be too big but I was wrong. That was like the smallest photo I had so that is why I used it but never mind all is good now.

Fibroman

First Grade
i lost a bit of respect for the whippet after I saw him and Amos at the peachtree only playing one by 20's on the queen of the nile. Any one worth their salt would be banging at least 5 by 20's and suiting up any pays over 200.

*Sandy*

First Grade
*sigh - shaking head and looking upwards at the sky* Fair dinkum Fibro you are a hard person to please. :lol:

Gowie. :D

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
The Whippet said:
Pepper said:
You love him but you got a pic of him in your avatar of him getting coat hangered lol.

Well I thought that photo that I just put up then would be too big but I was wrong. That was like the smallest photo I had so that is why I used it but never mind all is good now.

Yeah i remember that day, we won 26-4.
I think no matter what size (in pixels) once you submit it it resizes it automatically for you but if its too big in KB you got a problem.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
well id tell you who i voted for but im sure you all can guess....i would have voted for presto but i can only vote once