What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite romantic movies?

Schillaci

Juniors
Anyone else watch Serendipity tonight on channel 7? It was on after Mrs Doubtfire.

Must admit it made me a bit clucky and emotional. I'm not usually one to cry but it really got me going.

Im a massive fan of John Cusak "must love dogs" was awesome aswell.

What are your favourite romantic movies?

Nikki

Coach
Oh man, had no idea it was on!! I love John Cusack!!

One of my fave's would be Notting Hill. Gets me everytime.

Never been kissed with Drew Barrymore is one of those cutesy romantic movies which gets watched alot at my place too.

strewth_mate

Bench
Shall We Dance pulls at the heartstrings a little at the end
As does The Notebook
Always liked While You Were Sleeping for some reason

hrundi99

First Grade
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is the best film about relationships I've ever seen.

Lost In Translation
Say Anything
Punch-Drunk Love

Godz Illa

Coach
hrundi99 said:
Punch-Drunk Love
Lena: Your face is so adorable. Your skin and your cheek, I wanna bite it. I wanna bite your cheek and chew on it, it's so f**king cute.
Barry: I'm lookin' at your face and I just wanna smash it. I just wanna f**king smash it with a sledgehammer and squeeze it, you're so pretty.
Lena: I wanna chew your face and scoop out your eyes and I wanna eat them. I wanna suck on them.

hrundi99

First Grade
It's official.

NBB has the lamest taste in movies ever.

You make my brother look edgy...

:p

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
hrundi99 said:
It's official.

NBB has the lamest taste in movies ever.

You make my brother look edgy...

:p
I watched all the movies I mentioned when they were new releases at the cinema, with the exception of Casablanca of course! They suited the times :sarcasm: :crazy:

A_J_Gray

Juniors
American Pie 3 (It is actually a romance movie)
Titanic
While you were sleeping
Sleepless in seattle.