What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Sports documentaries

Dogs Of War

Coach
Gods of Snooker. Review of all the personalities of snooker through the 70s, 80s and 90s. 3 part series released by the BBC. I'm not even that much into snooker, but found it so interesting.

Munky

Coach
The 30 for 30 on Hillsborough is one of the saddest things I've ever watched.

Saw it a few years ago but the cover up by the authorities and media was disgraceful.

The scene with the politician being booed at the memorial and the look on his face changing from surprise to determination to chase the truth remains with me.

blue bags

First Grade

bottle gate, fans went crazy, throwing bottles at everyone
go check it out, some serious chit

Last edited:
Para, Bulldogs and North Sydney all did 4-6 DVD sets about 12-15 years ago. Come very recommended.

The Bears ones, with Larson, Moore, Kiss, post merger breakdown is heartbreaking.

blue bags

First Grade

I'm not afraid of a man who trained 10 thousand techniques, but i'm afraid of a man who trained one technique 10 thousand times. -Bruce Lee

martial arts

Last edited:

Dogs Of War

Coach
Been watching the show Dark Side of the Ring. 3 seasons of eps. Even if your not into wrestling, you can relate to this period (mainly 80-90s wrestlers) where you don't know half of what was happening in the background. Some very interesting stories.

Latest posts