What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Team To Beat?

What team do you enjoy beating the most?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bulldogs

• Cowboys

• Dragons

• Eels

• Knights

• Panthers

• Rabbithos

• Raiders

• Roosters

• Sea Eagles

• Sharks

• Storm

• Tigers

• Total voters

ibeme

First Grade
dodge said:
ibeme said:
I like beating the premiership runner up.

I'm with you and 22 other people there - an overwhelming majority hate the Roosters :D

Still boggles the mind that according to Big League the most disliked team is Canterbury, when clearly the Roosters aren't well liked either.

I wasn't just talking about last year's runner up. I'm talking about every year's runner up, in the making. Whilever we can beat them, we're winning the grand final

Macca

Coach
Rooster Cogburn. said:
I love it when we beat the Illawarra socks. The post match whinging is 5 star entertainment. :lol:

:shock: We agree for the second time ever!!

drake

First Grade
McSharkie said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
I love it when we beat the Illawarra socks. The post match whinging is 5 star entertainment. :lol:

Good to see all the cones you've punched haven't affected your memory McSharkie...it seems to be a long one.

Tiger Barn

Juniors
Hey, McSharkie

Anytime you want an avatar bet give me a yell. It took me 5 minutes to read your post. :lol:

Anyway its always good to beat Manly, plus I win plenty of side bets. :D

JJ

Immortal
Funny how there's not much "support" for Manly... the traditional hated ones.

For mine, I have always enjoyed seeing Manly and Brisbane getting beaten.

Macca

Coach
drake said:
McSharkie said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

Good to see all the cones you've punched haven't affected your memory McSharkie...it seems to be a long one.

I don't smoke cones! I drink lot's of beer though, but that only kills off my short term memory, so I'm sweet. :D

drake

First Grade
:lol:
I used to smoke...umm...what was I saying?

We haven't had to whinge about the snorks this year have we mate?

miccle

Bench
OVP said:
I love beating the Broncos.

Not so much because of any "hate" factor. I find it hard to hate such a professional club.
But when you beat them it usually means your own team is travelling well and looking good for an assault on the premiership. Beating the Broncos always brings a satisfied smirk to my face :)

Pretty much "ditto" here for me - just switch around the roosters and the broncos of course! Although I don't find it too hard to hate the roosters sometimes, it's more because I know we're going damn well if we can topple them.