What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Team To Beat?

What team do you enjoy beating the most?

• Broncos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bulldogs

• Cowboys

• Dragons

• Eels

• Knights

• Panthers

• Rabbithos

• Raiders

• Roosters

• Sea Eagles

• Sharks

• Storm

• Tigers

• Total voters

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
You say you are a Warriors fan yet you have Raiders stuff all over you? Bit of schitzophrenia going on there mate?

I'm very close to quitting avatar bets.

salivor

First Grade
The last few years the Roosters have been my favourite side to beat because they've been the benchmark but I always love it when the Broncos continue their tradition of beating the Dragons.

Always love watching the knights win at lang park.. Its usually the only knights game i get to see..

It is always sweet to beat the roosters, although that hasnt happened the last few years :(

OVP

Coach
I love beating the Broncos.

Not so much because of any "hate" factor. I find it hard to hate such a professional club.
But when you beat them it usually means your own team is travelling well and looking good for an assault on the premiership. Beating the Broncos always brings a satisfied smirk to my face :)

PanthersChik

Juniors
I love beating the Broncos. I am not a great fan of them. Dont get me wrong I love the state of QLD, and I actually want to move over there, but it is just something about those qlders that annoy me. :lol:
Anyways it looks like everyone loves beating the Roosters....Why does everyone hate the roosters so much???
:?:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ibeme said:
I like beating the premiership runner up.

I'm with you and 22 other people there - an overwhelming majority hate the Roosters :D

Still boggles the mind that according to Big League the most disliked team is Canterbury, when clearly the Roosters aren't well liked either.

lotm

Juniors
Still boggles the mind that according to Big League the most disliked team is Canterbury, when clearly the Roosters aren't well liked either.

actually, i can think of several reasons for the bulldogs huge unpopularity. and as far as i can tell, this thread wasn't about the most hated team, it was about which team you like to beat the most. two often different concepts.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
good point, i didnt think about that. I still believe however that some of the reasons people hate the Bulldogs are due to media smearing and misinformation.