What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite Vossy quote?

SP

Bench
Also i think its when you smash a player in a tackle he says

"I wouldnt like to run into him in a dark alley"

Princess Ange

Juniors
"he's looking to extricate himself" - i think 'extricate' is a funny word :lol:

"he is a rugby league gazelle" - i got that TWICE when paul rauhihi was running down the field :eek: :lol:

and once i got "played back on the dead ball line" - i was like, "wha...", he wasn't even on the dead ball line, just on the try line :?

Pierced Soul

First Grade
I love the staple gun quote :D :D :D
especially as the nrl had the shits with devere getting his head stapled on tv

umosay

Juniors
"that tackle is far from perfect, a copybook tackle there" lol they were right after each other

SP

Bench
this one is for knock ons

"ÿes, he has defintly projected the football there towards the opponents goal line"

Princess Ange wrote:

"he is a rugby league gazelle" - i got that TWICE when paul rauhihi was running down the field

I got that a few times with Martin Lang and i thought if he is that fast, then Wesser is a bloody sloth :lol:

well, its not a funny thing he says, more when he said it.. I was winning by something like 60-0 and there was about 20 seconds left, the opposition got a penalty right infront of the posts and they decided to take the quick tap and vossy said something like.. "I really think they should of taken the 2 points there" something like that anyway..

Hurriflatch

Referee
Mine

- "Oh, he's duffed it"
- "Thats two points that could come back and bite them on the backside"
- "I know I'm high up here in the commentary box but I'd be going for the 2"
- "Great work by the little man on the big man"

Mario

Juniors
Just heard while playing with some of the team (PS2 version if you were curious)

"Hopoate slips one inside!"

:lol:

Vossy: That'll be a penalty

2 seconds later

Vossy: That should be a penalty

2 seconds later

Ref: That's a penalty

Usuualy hapens after a kickoff out on the full.