What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feild Signs One Year Deal!

RifRaf

Juniors
Craig Feild has agreed to a 12 month incentive based contract with the Manly Sea Eagles. Feild will begin training with Manly late in the year. "I'm looking forward to playing at Brookvale again and linking up with Dessie".

Manly Eagle

Juniors
RifRaf said:
Craig Feild has agreed to a 12 month incentive based contract with the Manly Sea Eagles. Feild will begin training with Manly late in the year. "I'm looking forward to playing at Brookvale again and linking up with Dessie".

You're joking arn't you?

Grantwhy

Juniors
Manly Eagle said:
RifRaf said:

You're joking arn't you?

"incentive based contract" = close enought to free that a Club low on cash will have an interest.

doen't mean it would be true ;-)

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Grantwhy said:
Manly Eagle said:
RifRaf said:

You're joking arn't you?

"incentive based contract" = close enought to free that a Club low on cash will have an interest.

doen't mean it would be true ;-)

like the cowboys?

Latest posts