What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feleti Mateo

Utey

Coach
Hollywood Jesus said:
I think it's great to support up and coming players.

However, like I have said.....there is a difference. Jake absolutely drops his pants and bends over for Mateo when the kid has only played one game in Firsts.

Tim Smith, anyone?

All I am saying is that we just need to sit back and watch how these kids go. Some people here seem to think the likes of Mateo and Cordoba are already definate Kangaroos of the future. Based on what? A handful of games for Josh and one for Mateo?

I seem to remember a certain Jersey Flegg team during our darker days that was full of absolute future first grade stars that were going to save our club. The team ended up producing jack all...

Yes, Mateo is good, but he's not that good......not yet anyways....

Brilliant post, take a bow.

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
It is all trivial......we wont know how good he is until he plays firsts......how many players were ordinary premier league players but once in the nrl, they shine!

Latest posts