What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Felix and Barba

IrishSaint

Juniors
Yeah if there's even a chance of Holmes playing despite knowing he's leaving, do the swap asap. Even though it's a weaker competition over there, Barba is the most dominant player over there and the form player in the world right now...get him while he's hot and full of confidence. He's only two seasons out of our systems too.

We need the extra spine experience now really, and having three(ish) seasons of him helps us with a succession plan (or lets us wait for Holmes to get Townsville bored and come back to us when he gets this outta his system, if it isn't just media trash).

Loving Holmes improvement, bit if he really wants to go, let him imo and bring in Barba whole he wants to make amends

St Helens/ Sharks fan here Barba is not the most dominant player over here. Yes he started the season with a bang but his formed dropped away this past few weeks tho yesterday he came up with two tries against an injury hit Warrington team. It hurts to says this the most dominant player over here is Sarginson at Wigan who is NRL bound next season.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
St Helens/ Sharks fan here Barba is not the most dominant player over here. Yes he started the season with a bang but his formed dropped away this past few weeks tho yesterday he came up with two tries against an injury hit Warrington team. It hurts to says this the most dominant player over here is Sarginson at Wigan who is NRL bound next season.
Where's he headed?

IrishSaint

Juniors
Sarginson I believe
Where's he headed?

Apologies I get my pies players mixed up. It is not Sarginson but John Bateman who is off to Canberra next season. Barba was favourite for the Man of Steel tittle over here but his loss of form has seen Bateman now the favourite. I stated at the start of the season Barba will lead Saints to Grand Final victory then go back to Australia.
Personally I would keep Holmes.

snout

First Grade
The ben barba you see living and playing in the UK isnt the same youll see playing in front of NRL crowds.

Months of living away from home and in the cold is detrimental to indigenous guys. What suffers is his game.
The fact he was so dominant for so long is surprising.

Sunny Sunday afternoons at shark park...masterclass time from BB.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Hey, guess what?

I found Niamh.................

Latest posts