What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Female Reporter on Sunday Footy Show?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Who's the young female reporter on the Sunday Footy Show?

She's not bad actually, speaks really well and talks a lot of sense, (more than Ben Ikin and Laurie Daley). Except I notice lately she keeps tilting her head to the left all the time. Where did they get her from?

Patorick

Staff member
She's so much better than Ikin.

Deserves to be on the show fulltime.

Would be a good look for channel nine after all the boned dramas.

The Tank

Bench
I didn't see it but it may be Jason Taylor's wife - she's worked on the Sunday FS before. Blonde?

Shorty

Staff member
We should have a few more chicks in the media of NRL.
The AFL have a chick on their panel.

Kiki

First Grade
hahah yes im starting to realise it might be a necessity. keep ur eye on the blog in the next 10 days or so. thats all im gonna say!

Joker's Wild

Coach
Would be great for RL to have more ladies behind the mic. The NBA has a lot of female commentators and reporters and it works really well.

BTW love the footy blog Kiki. Keep up the good work :thumn

Kiki

First Grade
Would be great for RL to have more ladies behind the mic. The NBA has a lot of female commentators and reporters and it works really well.

BTW love the footy blog Kiki. Keep up the good work :thumn

awww thankyou!! make sure u keep reading too. once i get my cast off my bloody broken arm ill be blogging alot more.

Shorty..god i hope so! and u guys can claim WE KNEW THEM WAY BACK WHEN ;-)