What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fensom

diggo

Juniors
Will he be playing this week? They normally give them a week off after being knocked out.

Cryptic

Juniors
He is playing this week. Depends on the extent of the injury I guess. The club wouldn't risk it if the doctors had and doubts so I'm sure he is fine.

Cryptic

Juniors
Just jumping back to this thread... Didn't Fensom get 90 points for some crap back in round 1? The NRL webpage, shock, doesn't actually list previous results unless they were a suspension...

Anyway if so, and again I think it's crap if they do but they do hate the Raiders so watch it happen, he is odds on to get suspended this week for his "lifting" tackle...

I f**king hate how being penalised in game is never worthy of a reduction... Same with being sent off etc... Why do people who get away with stuff in the course of the game get penalised (in points at the judicary) the same as someone who could have lost a game for their team just because what they did actually got noticed...