What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fensom

BissyB

Juniors
Hey guys, just need some information for my fantasy team.

Do you think Fensom will stay at lock throughout the year. If not when do you think he will be pushed out. I was thinking when Monaghan came it would push Thompson to the 2nd row and also TLL to come back. Where does this leave Fensom?

Cryptic

Juniors
I think Fensom is doing enough to keep the lock spot over everyone else right now... That said the season is still pretty young... Some of the older players might just be taking a bit longer to hit their straps (though Scott Logan wouldn't agree, awesome choice for Fantasy Teams right now BTW)

BissyB

Juniors
Thanks mate. Cheers. Scott Logan same dilemma with injured players coming back though?

Logan has been our best prop I believe , he wont be dropped for anybody , injury will only see him out of the team.

Fensom is a gun , he defence is top notch and his attack has improved. I see him holding his spot

Cryptic

Juniors
Logan has been our best prop hands down so far this season... Good running and punishing defence... As long as his fitness keeps up this year he won't be leaving the starting line up.

Cryptic

Juniors
Was anyone else aware Femsom was charged with a dangerous throw? Then the hell did that happen?!?!?! No suspension but 93 carry over points means if he looks at a ref funny he is gone for a week :(

Was anyone else aware Femsom was charged with a dangerous throw? Then the hell did that happen?!?!?! No suspension but 93 carry over points means if he looks at a ref funny he is gone for a week :(

If its the tackle I think it is , I was suprised it never got put on report.
But I hadnt heard he got charged , I looked through the papers etc because I half expected to see the charge.

aussies1st

Staff member
*Bump*

Amazing effort by him not only to stay on but make another 40 odd tackles and make some decent hit ups. Absolute champion.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Definately a champ for effort last night.

I thought he really stood out last week.

But reality is he should of got subbed out at some time. Although he made "40 tackles" many off those were inffective bloke like j.thompson , harrison had to come in. Tiring them out and leaving their exposed.

Timbo

Staff member
It was stupid.

It should be mandatory to go off with an injury like that.

I'm not knocking the effort, but it was just really stupid that they let him stay on.

It was stupid.

It should be mandatory to go off with an injury like that.

I'm not knocking the effort, but it was just really stupid that they let him stay on.

I think with the penalty , it gave him a few extra minutes to clear the head.
The team doctor(s) assesed him at the time, Id imagine if there was any chance of hurting himself more then they would of taken him off.

farmeister

Juniors
I think with the penalty , it gave him a few extra minutes to clear the head.
The team doctor(s) assesed him at the time, Id imagine if there was any chance of hurting himself more then they would of taken him off.

I'm sure the team doctor knew what he was doing, but if Fensom actually went unconscious (even just for a few seconds) I would have thought they would have sent him straight to hospital for scans. There are too many horror stories about people who have had a head injury and felt ok after a few minutes, but are actually bleeding on top of or into the brain. If there's an extradural haemorrhage, which you can get from a blow to the side of the head, once the bleed has built up enough over several hours the patient can deteriorate very suddenly.

Anyway, the man's a champion and I hope he's recovered ok!

Cryptic

Juniors
I spoke with him after the game and he was OK, although he did get knocked out and he had a black eye for the effort... Good game in defence and not like we did much attack anyway for him to show and effort any other way...

Dazraider

Juniors
I got him in my fantasy team in sportsbet and he is kicking butt, great buy at the start of the season.
He has hindmarsh,Laffranchi mould all over him and he may look slow but his strength is amazing how he can push forward in slow motion,like Laffranchi that way.
He has to be the nucleus in our defensive side now and build around this guy.

Latest posts