What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo, Gallen and Hayne in - Do we win?

Moffo

Referee
Ferguson's f**k up was a big blow. A three quarter line of The Morris boys, Jennings and Ferguson would have been awesome. Dugan played well but Hayne is better. Gallen was missed.

But the real question is why the f**k is Moffo starting so many threads? I thought the financial wizard was dead.

They tried to kill me. I be fighting :lol:

Dugan is a good ball runner but he is so f**kin selfish. He's a glory hound. He rarely passes the ball, and that cost NSW at least 1 try last night. Our attack at the Raiders is so much more threatening without him, and it will be even better without another ball hog in Joel Thompson next year.

...and no, those guys wouldn't have made a difference with Maloney & Pearce in the side.

gronkathon

First Grade
I think Hayne plays and we win.

Dugan tried his guts out and was quite good but Hayne is on another level in terms of ball playing and makes it all look effortless

Meth

Staff member
With them- quite possibly

Without them- no chance

You missed Gallen in particular.

Shorty

Staff member
Gallen's playing, yes however his 'leadership' was not.
Notice there was no fights, no excessive use of swinging arms etc.
Robbie Farah is a great captain.

Valheru

Coach
I don’t think Gallen and Fergo would have made much difference but I do think we win with Hayne.

Joely01

Bench
I think we went in with 1 to many 2nd rowers.
I think we should have had carney on the bench, and once Pearce proved he had no idea (so after 1min) replace him.
Hayne plays we win, Dugan is one of the biggest hogs in the game today. A modern day fullback must have a passing game as part of his game. He doesn't. This is putting him further down in the fullback pecking order.
Next year Hayne must be first choice fullback.

aussie_q_factor

Juniors
Perhaps - although the NSW forwards played right over QLD in parts so Gallen probably wasn't missed so much in that sense.

Don't forget, Ben Hannant would have also provided QLD with more size and go forward, which we did miss at times last night....

Last edited: