What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo is a good signing.

MattJ

Juniors
I seem to recall Goodwin keeping one J Lyon quiet on a Friday night game at Brookvale.

So yeah, he's shite.

Oh no hatter, according to tone, he's not just shite, he is one the worst player in the NRL and has never done one good thing ever.

Goodwin went alright this year his never gonna be a superstar but does the job, and you need your $100k players to balance out the $1,000,000 players.

Porkie

Juniors
but goodwin is a bad selection for an nrl team.

:lol: That'll do me. Either a very poor trolling attempt or you have no idea about league. I'd say a combination of both. Either way, you just lost any credibility.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Didn't Goodwin get sounded out by NSW this year, until they found out he had already pledged his allegiance to NZ previously?

Tone83

Juniors
What annoys me most is souths fans defending him. We should be most annoyed about his mediocre presence at our club.

You realise he's the mitchell pierce of outside backs right? He's only in the picture at all because of his dad. I'm not kidding when I say he is not fit for the nrl, the rabbits are burdened with some dude's son and he is actually stopping us from winning the comp. And yet you loyally defend him, unbelievable.

Appin Rabbit

Juniors
I hate to admit it but... Well done on Fergo, he is a freak and its good to see him at a club other than $hark$.. You heard it here first and Plenty of lol@souffs dudes will be pissed off by this signing.. Well done..
He has not signed yet still only a strong rumour lets hope he does.

moga

Juniors
Haha I predict you phonies will be the next St Merge lol, one year wonders. Unfortunately for you, it all starts again and in 2014 you won't have an easy draw and injury free run. Round one can't come quick enough and the pressure is now on you,
LOL! another march premiership?:lol:. The pressures on the team that ain't won in 43 years mate. You need some halves that aren't chokers..

rainman44

Bench
The only phonies are souths you fool 43 years loser. No club has gone back to back since 93 which was a Australian team. For the record 2 minor premierships a premiership and then coming 5 th is not a one year wonder you fool big man or should I say dumb man. Don't choke again in 2014 ha ha.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
Oh look it's another Rabbitohs thread hijacked by a Rooster. If only they invested as much time into buying memberships or going to games.