What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fergo is a good signing.

rainman44

Bench
Oh look it's another Rabbitohs thread hijacked by a Rooster. If only they invested as much time into buying memberships or going to games.

I was talking about the dragons 2009 minor premiers 2010 minor premiers and premiers and 2011 coming 5th is not a one year wonder like big man was saying. Take a swipe when you know what your talking about.

Porkie

Juniors
I was talking about the dragons 2009 minor premiers 2010 minor premiers and premiers and 2011 coming 5th is not a one year wonder like big man was saying. Take a swipe when you know what your talking about.

One premiership during their window - i.e,. one hit wonder. Exactly what they were. Finals chokers for 2 years prior.

Souths are in a similar position, but with better long term prospects.

The Rabbits are in the hunt to win 5 of the next 10 premierships without needing to cheat the salary cap like Brisbane did for 15 years, the Dogs, Melbourne...and the roosters now. Uncle Nick and favorite son Shoey have looked after them but the piper will be paid eventually. You watch. The rorters have bought another premiership. That is all. Any team that can buy SBW, Maloney, O'Donnell and Jennings in one off season will win the comp.

You and some of your muppet mates will neck yourselves when Souths win premiership #21 and dominate the premiership for many years yet.

#lol@jealouswankers

Franko

Juniors
LOL @ Walker and Goodwin "not even being first graders" :lol: They were standouts all year. Your'e looking in the wrong direction mate. Swap Merritt for Ferguson and Souths probably win the comp.

Inglis, Ferguson, Champion, Goodwin, Walker, Reddy, Auva'a is as good as any outside back lineup in the NRL. One more big winger needed maybe.

As for no depth in the forwards;

Burgess, Burgess, Burgess, Tyrell, Luke, Turner, Teo, McQueen, Sutton, Clark, Koroisau, Lowe, Grevsmuhl, Neale.

Yep, no depth there :?.

Who is this Auva'a people keep referring to?

Robbie 12

Juniors
I wonder when they are going to announce the signing of Blake .? ....

I thought ok properly after his boxing match ...

then I thought maybe after the World Cup ?.....

Maybe now that they got new sponsor jersey and all

Now thinking the team would be training now when is he going to get some training with the team ....

now I am thinking it would be announced early January as the team would have Xmas off and time off with their families ...any later then January would be to late as they would start their pre- season programs and training sessions ....

I wonder what the managers and Ricko and Blake's manager are waiting for ...what would be involved ....like what are you waiting for ....are they just waiting for a go time in the media to announce some thing ?

What are they waiting for ?

Robbie 12

Juniors
Hang on ... Has he been de-registered by the NRL or something like that ....for being caught driving while his driving licence was suspended ...? Is he registered with the NRL does anyone know ....

Robbie 12

Juniors
Hang on ... Has he been de-registered by the NRL or something like that ....for being caught driving while his driving licence was suspended ...? Is he registered with the NRL does anyone know ....

Ok did some looking are on internet ....and found this ......Posted Mon 18 Nov 2013 by the ABC news

He would like to play in the NRL in 2014 but his league career is in limbo.

"I think it's all up to the (NRL) integrity unit, they are the guys that are running the show there," Ferguson said.

"I'm waiting to hear back from them and we'll go from there.

"The last time I spoke to (the integrity unit) was about a month ago. I think it's just up to the court case next month."

Ferguson said he had found boxing harder than rugby league because it was an individual calling rather than a team sport.

"Waking up early in the morning has been pretty tough," Ferguson said.

"It's been awesome, though. It got me out of trouble, so it's a good thing.

"It's been pretty good staying out of trouble, staying out of nightclubs and that, just chilling."

I have my second thoughts about signing this guy he still acts and thinks like a kid ....

saying getting up early in the morning has been pretty tough ....to me it sounds like he has no sense of commitment and no corse for sacrifice....sounds like 13 year old kid ....he wouldn't be saying anything like that if he was really wanting to achieve something...I got to say out of trouble mummy might smack me ....I would like to know what mundine was thinking when they first met ... Mundine feeling responsible for him been his cousin and all ...thinking this guy is still a kid ...

.mmmmm I just don't know ....if his head is in the right place to be at souths

Last edited:

Zigwaa

Bench
Having a good conversation with yourself there? Haha

After the alleged sexual assault court case findings the NRL will impose any sanctions and whatever club he has agreed to go to will choose whether to proceed with signing him or not.

hindyrabbit

Juniors
As Zigwaa said after the court case which starts tomorrow and is down for proceeding for 4 days. In light of your last post Robbie12 in Fergusons Interview he said getting up early was pretty tough and if you aren't aware this was leading into his Boxing where boxers are known for getting up as early as 4am to go for runs and begin focussing. He said this with tongue in cheek maybe look up his latest interview

Robbie 12

Juniors
Well...it's out of our hands if souths decide they want him ...

But I got a feeling that we won't get much value out of him ....looking like the NRL will impose sanctions on him so we might just get him for half a year .....

I think that souths and any other NRL team will wait until the dust settles before they place their bets on him ...like we all know the court case we determine if he has an NRL career in 2014

Last edited:

Latest posts