What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Fern edition" jersey`

LeagueNut

First Grade
Anyone know what this is for? (scanned from the 2011 Membership booklet)

2011jerseys2.jpg

It's not our heritage jersey (that hasn't been released yet).

Are we commemorating something else here??

shinobi

Juniors
How many jerseys do we need?

What i do like is the fact theyve made the vodafone logo one colour so it doesnt clash with the rest of the jersey. Thats how it should be on all their jerseys.

And the Lion Red sponsors too are white.

Really can't imagine why they are $185, that's a lot of money for a t-shirt. Anyone know why they're so ex'y? Apart from licencing etc which always pushes the price up.

But they're a nice looking jersey.

ozbash

Referee
re Eden Park, do season ticket holders get preferential seating or is it a free for all ?

LeagueNut

First Grade
^ No idea mate, nothing official has been announced yet.

I guess we'd do whatever the Aussie clubs do when they're moving home games around (e.g. Manly to Northpower Stadium)

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I think it is the Round 1 game v Parra they are looking at moving

I guess that if you have a Category 1 season ticket at Mt Smart you will get the Eden Park equivilent

JAG

Juniors
Anyone know what this is for? (scanned from the 2011 Membership booklet)

It's not our heritage jersey (that hasn't been released yet).

Are we commemorating something else here??

I think it's to commemorate that this is the 100th different jersey design we've had since Canterbury got the deal to make them :D

LeagueNut

First Grade
I think it's to commemorate that this is the 100th different jersey design we've had since Canterbury got the deal to make them :D
Nice :lol:

I was speaking to someone from the Warriors today. I asked whether they were seriously taking a match to Eden Park next year, she gave the company line about "Mt Smart is our home" and "nothing has been arranged" ... but it still sounds fishy to me.