What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feud as Pearce, Gower meet

mxlegend99

Referee
Lego_Man said:
Pearce needs to prove his manhood by at least trying to pull a "Jaiman Lowe" on dog Gower.
Gowers face would most likely break his fist.

Gower is a tough bastard.

Tom Ace

Bench
Panther said:
Word is last time they met Mitch set a new record for 100 metres in reverse :)

I think anyone would if they had some Penruff meathead wielding a beer bottle at them.

m0j0

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Will certainly be interesting, if a fight breaks out, i bet young Pearce will make a bee line for gower, might not be the smartest thing he does though, ill back gower based on what ive seen

Gower has had plenty of practise. Although, he's usually fairly p!ssed when he fights - I wonder if he can fight sober...

RWB

Bench
Gower is a dog and deserves to get smashed. I doubt Pearce is the bloke to do it there is a target on that joke of a footballer's head and I hope someone hits it right in the middle.

Raider_69

Post Whore
m0j0 said:
Gower has had plenty of practise. Although, he's usually fairly p!ssed when he fights - I wonder if he can fight sober...

:lol: touche'
ive seen him go though, he goes alright

pantherz9103

First Grade
mostly hype built up by the telecrap but I wouldn't mind if Gower got fired up. Heck we need him to get fired up over something.

sydraider

First Grade
Pearce should kiss gower on the cheek at a scrum feed.

Gower should bag snatch pearce in a tackle.

kooriguy

Juniors
gower would own pearce as would penrith own roosters in the event of an all in. i forgot all about this, should add a bit of spice im taking the night off work to go to this now.

shear_joy9

Coach
I'm sure Pearce's teammates will fired up.

The Weyman - Riddell fight comes to mind.
A couple of roosters can hold Gower while Pearce does as he pleases.

Simo

First Grade
Media hype.......much like all the biffo in the origin. As has been said Pearce really couldnt do much other than some sort of cheap elbow or something that will get him suspended. But a one on one duke with Gower isnt an option for Pearce.

aqua_duck

Coach
shear_joy9 said:
I'm sure Pearce's teammates will fired up.

The Weyman - Riddell fight comes to mind.
A couple of roosters can hold Gower while Pearce does as he pleases.
Until Pritchard, Puletua X2, Clinton and Moors come running in.....................

LESStar58

Referee
Panther said:
I reckon its all media talk.These blokes will want to get on with the footy.

Pretty much.

The only time i've seen sopmething this bad off field come to a head was when Wayne Carey sqaured up for Adelaide aginst North in 2003, the year after he got caught shagging his best mate/teammates wife.

Latest posts