What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ff**k this

Since 73

First Grade
We have a quality roster.

Gorman is everything our club needed.

The development is the future.

So many positives....

And yet we have the biggest friggin wanker of a coach this competition has ever seen. How the fair Ff**k he is even here when the verdict came down about illegal drug use on his watch is one thing.

But to have no idea how to prepare or motivate a team just pizzes no end.

So 3 more seasons of THAT??!!?!?

Tooves will be on the market in a month Lyall.

Please.

He ain't the best but he knows how to get a team to win.

I deadest need to jump off this ride - I enjoy it no more.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I'm pissed off with the result but not unhappy at all. f**k sake you used to coach footy? We looked pretty good imo, unlucky with that foot on the sideline.

Too many silly mistakes, we will flog the Broncos next week.

Since 73

First Grade
Yeah - I coach footy.

But I don't have to bowl spin for Australia to identify a bloke who will never take 50 wickets at that level either.

Flanno is not a first grade coach. Pure and simple.

He hung around the other myth Ricky long enuff that peoe thought he might be able to do the job.

Well he can't. Proven. In fact he ain't even an assistant I'd hire.

The trouble is he goes to training tomorrow and has no idea how to fix this jumbled mess of confusion, mistakes, poor kicking, lack of cohesion, lack of game plan, players playing the worst footy of their career, etc.

Not one ff**king clue.

Quigs

Immortal
Well I for one am quite happy with this result.

After watching that shit I would guess by now that there would be mass admissions to the Sutho District Hospital with everyone choking on the tonnes of fluffy fluff that has just been blown out of every shark supporters arseole.

And the 2nd good thang to come out of tonights game is the amount of money I will save by not making the trip down to Shark Park again this year. I am not wasting the grand I usually spend coming down for a weekend.

I enjoyed watching the five big solo hit ups and a kick most of the game and I was not at all surprised with the stand and wait Big D line that we have apparently again decided on this year.

2015 Sharks ... "They are so Ken Kearney, you can read em like a book"

Quigs

Immortal
Ohhhhh and I forgot. I forgot to mention the desperation that our players show when they are behind and the minutes are ticking over.

The way our team rushes in and stops the clock to give them those desperate more seconds that might win a tight game.

I love being a Shark.

Windy70

Juniors
Most of the crap dished up was individual failures at critical times. If our esteemed coach can sort that out one on one we will take the points next week no doubt. Not sure if he can though. He seems to have the personality of a house brick.

PS. Loving Feki.

Ohhhhh and I forgot. I forgot to mention the desperation that our players show when they are behind and the minutes are ticking over.

The way our team rushes in and stops the clock to give them those desperate more seconds that might win a tight game.

I love being a Shark.

Yeah rushed i am seen them, move at glacial speed to scrum in that 2nd half, we never learn

Pommez

Juniors
If mitch brown is in the team I am going for the Broncos he is not as good as holmes full stop

taipan

Referee
Lets look at a few facts,before blaming Flanno ball.

Barba didn't find touch for a penalty,the next set of 6 the Raiders score.
The Raiders were making inroads up the middle with ease ,the defence going to sleep.We didn';t muscle up in defence for the bulk of the game.
Then we kick in goal,and Wighton whilst half the shark's side's backs are turned ,waltzes 90 meters to score untouched 6 points.Then Mitch Brown with a couple of minutes on the clock,knocks on the kick off.

The times when we looked dangerous was when we sent the ball out the backline to Feki.
Support play when the forwards made progess was minimal.
The team played like park footballers.The only thing I can blame Flanno for is a couple of team selections Brown for one and Beale.Tupou should be in the starting line up,and Prior flicked to the bench.
Despite the ordinary effort tonight,I am backing them to serve it up to the Donkeys.

Last edited:

The Popper

Bench
Same game plan - 5 hitups and a kick. Do they really need to train to do that. Perhaps the club could rent the field out to touch football or school games. Make a quid.
So called `training' is obviouslygot nothing to do with what happens on the field on game day.

Click2000

Juniors
School boy f@cking errors !!!! Same shit every year SCHOOL BOY F@CKING ERRORS!!!!!!

That dropped ball by Fifita on the 1st god damn tackle after we scored 2nd half was a deadset disgrace and then he laughs about it.... I'm not picking on him btw because he was great at times but they are crucial moments in the game, same with Barbers 2 kicks.....

I will say Feki was great and him getting sin binned was a deadset disgrace f#cking useless officials...

We will get better but ............

txta2

Bench
First few games will be average. What do you expect from second rate coaching staff? I give Flanno 4 weeks, then no excuses.he has a good enough roster of players to make the semis.

It looks like they have a new defensive structure, they didn't get it near right until into the second half.
It doesn't matter how good your attack is if your defence is shyte you will lose more than you win .

Weaponhead

Coach
The first half was characterized by two issues.
1. Terrible ruck defence
2. Terrible kicking game

The defence was down to poor attitude. The kicking is down to poor skill. Barba can't kick and neither can Robbo. It was obvious in the tigers trial. The defence should improve. The kicking game is more problematic as neither player is a noted kicker and there are no other options in the club.

On the positives, Feki got done space and generally went well although the attempted tackle on Rapana for the try was poor.

Latest posts