What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFB Big Brother

Raider_69

Post Whore
**thanks mick for the tip off and joins the unit getting his toast despite protesting that he is "rick james... bitch!"

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
**begins impersonating all african american comedians and other actors as well**

**impersonates Mr T**

"I ain't gettin on no plane!"

"I pity da foo!"

Big Mick

Referee
*Impersonates Eddie Murphy impersonating Mr T*

'Hey boy!, Hey boy!, look mighty cute in them jeans"

LMAO!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol: :lol:

**eddie murphy again**

"My car talks man. The other day I got out of it and it went BING 'lights are on'. I purposely leave the lights on when I take a girl on a date. BING 'lights are on' she says "Say did your car say something?" "yeah it did".

Except I gone mine from my area, its got a slightly different rhythm to it. Get out of the car and it says BING "hey man you left your lights on. You left your lights on. What are you blind and deaf, turn the f**king lights off man'

I got in the car the other day and it said BING 'Hey man someone stole your battery. I say we get them mother f**kers'

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
**finds chloe under lounge shivering in fear**

**throws cutlery at her**

**laughs**

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
"YAH BITCH, I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!"

"Hey Bitches come over here and have sex with my friend Raider 69, I'm Rick James...bitch!"

Latest posts