What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFB - Most Likely.....

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think one of the questions should be

Who would you most want to jam with ?

There are a lot of musos here and we could make some sounds together

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well we aint Simon and Garfunkel, we need to form a big band

so we need a few more members

and a brass section

Evilgrowler

First Grade
I don't want to be Simon & Garfunkel. Don't know about forming a big band either. OK, but Halfy can't be a part of it. :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Hey EG, do you like the Scorpians??......if so what songs do you recommend??, we'd have to do some solos in double harmony, i'm going to be getting a new effects board in a couple of weeks, can't wait!!

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Scorpions are awesome mate. The album "Blackout" is probably one of their best, The title track is great and Mathias Jabs is one of my favourite axemen. "Love At First Sting" isn't to shabby either. Still Loving You is a good monster ballad and Coming Home is a great track as well. I'm trying to remember the songs, but it's been too long. Let me search through my tapes and CD's and I'll see what I can come up with in terms of recommendations.

If you like the Scorpions then also let me recommend UFO. Especially during the Michael Schenker days in particular the double live album Strangers In The Night.

Also MSG (Michael Schenker Group). I guarantee you'll like it. All 3 bands are related.

Always nice when you get new gear isn't it? I know how you feel. What effects are you using, or will use? All my pedals are BOSS. Overdrive, echo, delay and distortion is what I use. Nothing extravagant.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Well you see, basically at the moment on i'm playing the Police and getting there sound & style down pat, but my variety always changes, i'll be playing Message in the Bottle and i work my way into a fats classical sequence alas Malmstein, Imperletti, does sound good though!!!

I love my fast classical, but i love sweeping with a delay up half notch, sounds ,magnificent!!!, and finish it off with high pitched whammy drop :mrgreen:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I know :lol: :lol: , my mates reckon it sounds unbelieveable.....yet at the same time shake their heads :lol:

Evilgrowler

First Grade
OMG. You young people. *Shakes his head*

I use to have so much hair when I was playing. It hung down over my face and nearly all the way down my back. It could again if I let it grow.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
EG, i've got short hair & i dress well, i've gone against the rules, did you have to have long blonde hair......but getting called Fabio get's to you after a while!! :lol:

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
Who is:

Mostly likely to make millions? RJ

Most likely to lose millions? me :(

Most likely to die a virgin? phillips maybe

Most likely to marry the most? madunit

Most likely to become famous? me im famous or TB

Mostly likely to be the nicest guy in real life? EG and madunit and parra_panther

Most likely to be the nicest gal in real life? TB or houdini

Most likely to travel the world? hmm i wanta say me

And as for yourself....

Where do you want to go before you die? everywhere but i wanna go to ireland or egypt

What is your most cherished possession? any of my panthers gear

What one thing do you vow you will own someday? a big big house

In fantasy land.....

Who would you love to smack upside the head? umm half

Who would you love to have dinner with? umm id say madunit,RJ,andy and maybe TB

Who would you love to ban? joshua

Who would you love to have unbanned?sato!!!!!!

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Ron Jeremy said:
EG, i've got short hair & i dress well, i've gone against the rules, did you have to have long blonde hair......but getting called Fabio get's to you after a while!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RJ, that was never a problem for me I have jet black hair, well it was. Tight curls which use to grow vertically. Just through sheer weight it hung down. Always over my face. When I use to go for a swim, it didn't even look wet.

Now I constantly keep it cut at a number 1. Much happier this way. It was just too much work.

But I play better guitar than Fabio. :D

KnightSmurf

Juniors
Mostly likely to make millions? -- Mr Angry

Most likely to lose millions? -- Earl

Most likely to die a virgin? -- Half

Most likely to marry the most? -- Sandy

Most likely to become famous? -- RJ .. he'll take home the wife of someone famous and become their toy boy and it will be all over the tabloids :p

Mostly likely to be the nicest guy in real life? -- All of those I have met are great but of those I haven't I'd say Andy and Twizzle

Most likely to be the nicest gal in real life? -- Melstar and MG

Most likely to travel the world? -- Pando and MG

And as for yourself....

Where do you want to go before you die? -- World Cup 2006

What is your most cherished possession? -- Memories

What one thing do you vow you will own someday? -- My sanity

In fantasy land.....

Who would you love to smack upside the head? -- Too many to answer with

Who would you love to have dinner with? -- Rex and EA

Who would you love to ban? -- :-#

Who would you love to have unbanned? -- half

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Most likely to be the nicest gal in real life? -- Melstar and MG

Most likely to travel the world? -- Pando and MG

AWWW!!! I hope you're right on both accounts!

Latest posts