What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FFS Kearney show us what you've got...have a go by yourself.

Meth

Staff member
meh

It's not as if they are new relationships- he's worked with both of them successfully before

JAG

Juniors
I have absolutely no issue with this.

Agreed. If people of that calibre are willing to lend their expertise then he'd be a fool not to take advantage.

Only slight downside for me is that, until he does go it alone, there will always be that nagging doubt about who was actually pulling the strings and whether the results would have been the same if Kearney was flying solo.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
who cares, it's about the team winning sh*t than if the coach can do it by himself or not.

Yeah plus Bennett is an adopted kiwi now and he loves his kiwi players from the bronco days and especially now with the Dragons. Australia better not think they have won this tournament already.
I'm happy with the choice and everyone should get behind it. Who really cares who is pulling the strings, we want to win don't we? Having two of Australia's finest coaches can only lead us in the right direction

Drzoidberg

Juniors
Haha I find this funny, be patient mate 2011 season aint to far away. Great stuff by Kearney shows he has pulling power when he needs it, just having benny with his oodles of experience on and off the field is bloody great but to get belly too. Cant wait for the kiwis.

Iafeta

Referee
And... the problem is?

Surely it's prudent management to use expertise that provides support and assistance??? Did he not also involve a certain W Bennett in the World Cup? How did that end up again?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Can't stand Bellamy so don't like it

Why do we need to bring in a coach with no premierships or Origin series wins when we already have Bennett helping

JoeD

First Grade
I think this just emphasises his lack of ego and willingness to accept help. Both good traits imo.

Iafeta

Referee
Absolutely both good traits. A leader is also a learner IMO, you should benefit yourself as a leader by gaining advice from the best.

Latest posts